Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard

Discus and support Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently purchased an Xbox 360 slim and I can’t connect to Xbox live. The dashboard is on the second to last update for the NXE Kinect dashboard.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonah Edwards, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard

I currently purchased an Xbox 360 slim and I can’t connect to Xbox live. The dashboard is on the second to last update for the NXE Kinect dashboard.

My goal is to update to the metro dashboard.

Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard [​IMG]

:)

Jonah Edwards, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonah, by your description and the image you sent, try clicking on Connection Test, it will show 4 connection steps, see where the signal will be interrupted.
  3. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Dashboard Slow?

to be fair i am not finding my dashboard slow at all, and not had a issue since the NXE or the kinect dashboard.
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

June 20 update

[quote user="xBL4CK L4NT3RNx"]

The old Blades would not have worked with Kinect, not that I would ever navigate the dashboard with Kinect.

The Metro style is what Windows 8, Windows phones and their new tablets all look like, it's becoming the standard.

[/quote]

Absolutely. Personally though, I felt the original NXE was the best look/functionality the Xbox 360 dashboard has seen.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

Anyone remember the "Blades" lol

I have a faint recollection of the "Blades" dashboard since it was on the 360 I used when I played Gears 1 for the first time. Never got really acquaintanced with it to speak about it with the level of nostalgia you guys have done.

When I bought an Xbox of my own, it was on NXE. I liked the navigation in that dashboard and even more so with the NXE Kinect revision because they ditched the perspective boxes coming at me when I moved. It was visually pleasing.
  6. voteDC Win User

Dashboard officially drops on December 6th.

I liked the Blades for its lack of in your face advertising but I enjoyed the NXE the most because every function I wanted was on the My Xbox channel and if I wasn't signed in or I made it so there was no Live connection, the NXE would default to My Xbox.

-

Unfortunately the new dashboard has inherited the functions being in different places and has given the advertisements the focus.

-

Don't get me wrong I think the dashboard navigates well with the controller and remote but not as well as it would with the voice commands of Kinect, it just doesn't feel...well friendly. Nothing really more descriptive I can say while in the Preview.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard - Similar Threads - Can’t connect live

2. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x: My internet connection is working, I have gamepass, what do I do 3e9e6ed5-9da2-4613-a581-b1002d553b82
  8. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  9. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92
  10. Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?: Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip...