Can't connect to xbox live on Ubee EVW321B

Discus and support Can't connect to xbox live on Ubee EVW321B in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I used to connect to xbox live but now I can't. It began when I couldn't sign into xbox live when I turned on my console. When I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Undertakeradan, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Can't connect to xbox live on Ubee EVW321B

Hello,

I used to connect to xbox live but now I can't. It began when I couldn't sign into xbox live when I turned on my console. When I wanted to change my accounts, I couldn't sign with the new account either.

When I try to connect, they give me error codes 8015190E..

or status codes:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 30A8-48E0

Z: 0000-0000

ID: 0006-0000

L: 8015-190E

Q: 0015-10F1

T: Wired

:)

Undertakeradan, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Zwakenberg
    Zwakenberg Guest
    Moderate NAT Type and network behind a upnp port restricted nat

Hi,

I unticked the box and I recently updated my firmware on my Linksys.

The Ubee evw321b is operating in bridge mode.

Zwakenberg, Dec 31, 2013
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Strange problem connecting to Xbox live

The error code's you're getting indicate an issue with the router/combined device.

Make sure UPnP is turned off whenever you manually forward network ports used by Xbox LIVE (Port Forwarding).

Do you have the option to disable the firewall on the Ubee evw321b?

Thank you!

taidara, Dec 31, 2013
  4. bubbashatz
    bubbashatz Guest

Error code 8015190E occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live on a different console

Problem

You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live on a different console. Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

8015190E

This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that your Xbox Live account is blocked.

Solutions

To resolve the problem, try the following solutions.

• Solution 1: Clear the system cache of the Xbox 360 console that you're using. Here's how:
      1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
      2. Select Storage or Memory.

[table][tr][td][/tr][/table]

1. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    2. Select Clear System Cache.

1. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    If you still experience the problem, try the next solution.

• Solution 2: Unblock your account. Here’s how:
      1. Go to the Microsoft account (formerly known as "Windows Live ID") sign-in page.
      2. Enter the email and password that you use for your Xbox Live account.
      3. If you see an email telling you that your Xbox Live account is blocked, follow the steps in the email to unblock it.
      Note You may be required to access the original email account that you used to set up your Xbox Live account, and also to reset the password for your Microsoft account.

If you still experience the problem, try the next solution. Sign-in
    • Solution 3: Wait 2 to 4 hours. There may be a problem with the Xbox Live servers. Wait 2 to 4 hours to log on to your Xbox Live account, and then try again.
    • Solution 4: Contact Xbox Support
      If you are still experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page.

bubbashatz, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Zwakenberg Win User

Hi,

I unticked the box and I recently updated my firmware on my Linksys.

The Ubee evw321b is operating in bridge mode.
  6. taidara Win User

The error code's you're getting indicate an issue with the router/combined device.

Make sure UPnP is turned off whenever you manually forward network ports used by Xbox LIVE (Port Forwarding).

Do you have the option to disable the firewall on the Ubee evw321b?

Thank you!
  7. taidara Win User

Hi,

You have two networking devices performing Network Address Translation (NAT), so if you could verify that the Ubee evw321b is operating in bridge, or pass-through mode.
  8. bubbashatz Win User

Error code 8015190E occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live on a different console

Problem

You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live on a different console. Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

8015190E

This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that your Xbox Live account is blocked.

Solutions

To resolve the problem, try the following solutions.

• Solution 1: Clear the system cache of the Xbox 360 console that you're using. Here's how:
      1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
      2. Select Storage or Memory.

1. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    2. Select Clear System Cache.

1. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

• Solution 2: Unblock your account. Here’s how:
      1. Go to the Microsoft account (formerly known as "Windows Live ID") sign-in page.
      2. Enter the email and password that you use for your Xbox Live account.
      3. If you see an email telling you that your Xbox Live account is blocked, follow the steps in the email to unblock it.
      Note You may be required to access the original email account that you used to set up your Xbox Live account, and also to reset the password for your Microsoft account.

If you still experience the problem, try the next solution. Sign-in
    • Solution 3: Wait 2 to 4 hours. There may be a problem with the Xbox Live servers. Wait 2 to 4 hours to log on to your Xbox Live account, and then try again.
    • Solution 4: Contact Xbox Support
      If you are still experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page.
  9. SirWhiteBeard Win User

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: The Netherlands (Noord-Brabant)

X: Ubee evw321b

Y: Ubee evw321b

Z: Connection is wired

ID: Tried clearing cache, resseted both xbox completely and wifi modem, port forwarded multiple times, different static ip adresses tried, called both my ISP aswell as xbox support.

L: As far as i know it is, as you can see in the image i posted it states "UPnP enable, enable"

Q: Sometimes I have a nat error, the Nat is sometimes open, sometimes moderate.

T: 80049C0B, 8015190E, 80072746, 80151904. Different codes encountered last month.

D: Ziggo

S:

C:
Thema:

1. Can't connect to xbox live on Ubee EVW321B - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.: I put in the correct email and password but it tells me it's wrong. There is a error code as well. Code 8015ID002. I have no idea what to do to fix this. 5951a99a-7f9b-4f5a-9b1d-40504b0a7e73