Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazardous Monsta, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry this profiles can't connect to Xbox live on this console to fix download it again. But I am connected to Xbox live on other games. I think it has to do with my Xbox gamer tag changed recently and it being a 360 game on s. If I quit the game half way through it I can't start from where I left off I have to start the game so over

:)

Hazardous Monsta, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are having issues connecting to Xbox Live for Call of Duty Black Ops. We understand that you wanted to continue gaming because you wanted to go back to where you have left. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

After a recent change of gamertag, yes, which is the possible caused by the issue. Xbox live needs to be refreshed to make sure the gamertag change will be applied. According to this support article - Error 8007065b occurs when you use Xbox Live | Xbox Support, there are 3 solutions you can take.

Solution 1: Check for Xbox Live service alerts

Check for service alerts on Xbox status or check for an Xbox Live service alert at the top of this page. If there are any alerts, wait a while and then try again.

United States customers only: If a specific service or app is out, you can request SMS notification of when it’s working again. Under the app or service name, select Notify me when this service or app is up and running.

Solution 2: Sign out and restart your Xbox

Sign out of your profile. Restart the Xbox, then try to sign in again.

Solution 3: Remove and re-add your profile (since you are using Xbox Series S the steps below are modified)

1. On Xbox, remove your profile as described here, then add it back.
    2. Unplug both your Xbox and your network hardware (modem, router, etc.) for five minutes.
    3. Power back up, restart your Xbox, and sign in.
    Aside from that, if you are playing a solo player you may want to try turning on for your offline of your Xbox to continue your play.

To play your game as a single player during service maintenance, set your Xbox to offline. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings > Go offline.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. DeathStroke CS Win User

need help

this is what it says when i try to login to it on my brother in laws xbox.

"Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. Please download it again.

Code: 80151006"

but when i download it again it just says the same thing
  5. Darks.. Win User

Security Proof pops up?

*now it says

*sorry this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it download it again*
  6. AlanMalcolm1 Win User

how do I sync xbox live with my xbox 360?

"Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." what does that mean?
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again? - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  6. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  9. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  10. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...