Can’t connect to Xbox live on my 360

Discus and support Can’t connect to Xbox live on my 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I found a thread with the exact same question I have so I will just paste what they said as it sums it up well. i've been trying to connect to my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Evans1, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Ben Evans1
    Ben Evans1 Guest

I found a thread with the exact same question I have so I will just paste what they said as it sums it up well.

i've been trying to connect to my xbox live on my 360 for an hour now i tried deleting and redownloading my account that didn't work and i got this message "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in/ go to https;//account.live.com to fix the problem" with the numbers 80070525 i have tried so much all i wanna do is connect to my 360.

Here is a screen shot of the error if this helps:

Can’t connect to Xbox live on my 360 [​IMG]

Clearing the console cache didn’t work, nether did reseting the 360. Can anybody help??

:)

Ben Evans1, Oct 9, 2022
  2. BackSackencrack Win User

All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.

I can’t connect to Xbox live on 360 back compatible games. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally. I know it’s not a problem with my console because both my old 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one do it.

I thought maybe the problem was on my end so I did a soft reset. Now the 360 emulator on the Xbox one has no profile on it. I can’t download my profile to it because it can’t connect to Xbox live. So I can’t save at all in back compatible games.

Is it a regional problem? Is it down for maintenance? The status page doesn’t mention anything.
  3. Lukeuk1995 Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility

Hi

I’ve just tried this and it hasn’t worked. I still can’t connect to xbox live on the 360 to download my profile.
  4. DanielleBlackburn Win User

Backwards compatible games (like bo2 zombies) will not working on series x

I just tried that and it didn’t work. Now it won’t let me login to my account on the 360. It says it can’t connect to Xbox live.
  5. BBClare Win User

Can’t Play DAI Offline

I can’t get my phone to connect to my Xbox, far too old a model. So my issue is it can’t connect to Xbox live in general and I still can’t start it.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live on my 360 - Similar Threads - Can’t connect live

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x: My internet connection is working, I have gamepass, what do I do 3e9e6ed5-9da2-4613-a581-b1002d553b82
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92