Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005

Discus and support Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey i have had this issue for 2 days now cant play any game pass games on my xbox live account but can use my flat mates account on my pc and works no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IzaacMcLaren, Nov 7, 2021.

1. IzaacMcLaren
    IzaacMcLaren Guest

hey i have had this issue for 2 days now cant play any game pass games on my xbox live account but can use my flat mates account on my pc and works no issue. have tried everything on the support pages and even called up but go no answer to this issue. the error code 0x80004005 comes up everytime.

Yes to all the following solutions i have tried

updated windows

updated drives

reinstalling windows

reinstalling xbox app, microsoft store, xbox console companion and xbox live

resetting/terminating/repairing xbox app, microsoft store, xbox console companion and xbox live

changed/updated all info on the microsoft account

Xbox account name Senior Pips

alll help is appreciated

:)

IzaacMcLaren, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Antonin735 Win User

error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, it allowed me to loggin my account on the microsoft store automaticly

However, when launching a game, the issue persist, I can't connect to Xbox Live, error 0x80004005
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello IzaacMcLaren, Check again if there are any updates of the 21H1 version to be done on the system, and then follow the procedures below.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything. After these steps try again.

5. Login with your account again in both apps and try again.

Activate offline permissions in the Microsoft Store app settings on your Windows, disconnect your PC from the internet, and try running the game again.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

ERROR CODIGO DE ERRO 80004005 ALGUEM SABE O QUE É ISSO ?

5. Gabjufreddea Win User

Dragon quest XI not working?

Yes i recived 3 different
    The first is that a crash report was deleted but i dont think its that since it happened even when the game was fine

The second is that i cant connect to xbox live (im on pc) with the code 0x80004005

The third is just a fatal error that happens after i just spam ok on the second error
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Trying to sign into xbox live on SUPERHOT: mind control delete.

Thema:

1. Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005 - Similar Threads - Can't Connect live

2. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  3. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  6. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  7. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.: I put in the correct email and password but it tells me it's wrong. There is a error code as well. Code 8015ID002. I have no idea what to do to fix this. 5951a99a-7f9b-4f5a-9b1d-40504b0a7e73
  9. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  10. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...