Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

Discus and support Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dude with a q, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen another post have the same issue but the replies weren’t very helpful to me. I hope someone can help me quickly because there is an online event happening soon that I signed up for

:)

dude with a q, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Cannot connect to XBOX Live -_-

Greetings, Knavt. For clarifiction, it seems as though your console is connected to the Internet but can’t contact Xbox LIVE. Is that correct? If this is the case can you please take a look at this support article titled "Error:
    Your console is connected to the Internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE
    " and give the steps listed there a shot? Thanks in advance! Standing by for your response.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  4. Brennan Hedgepeth Win User

How to fix Xbox 360 live issue?

I can sign in through Microsoft, and I do have 2fa enabled, I used the auto-generated “app password” to sign in, and it says I can’t connect to Xbox live but the internet test still says I can
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Connected to internet but can’t connect to xbox live

Hello Bryce2Jensen,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is your brother using an Xbox One or an Xbox One? Does your brother get an error message when he tests the multiplayer connection
    in
    the network settings
    ? What is your brother's NAT type? You can locate his NAT type in his console's network settings. Be sure to let us know the results
    Bryce2Jensen!
  6. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
Thema:

Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Can’t connect live

2. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x: My internet connection is working, I have gamepass, what do I do 3e9e6ed5-9da2-4613-a581-b1002d553b82
  8. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  9. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92
  10. Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?: Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip...