CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

Discus and support CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First of all, sorry if I misspell something because english is not my language. So, since this morning I haven't been able to play online because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidguimaraes7, Jan 3, 2014.

1. CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

First of all, sorry if I misspell something because english is not my language.

So, since this morning I haven't been able to play online because everytime I try to connect to xbox live I get a message saying that I am not able to connect to xbox live even though my internet is perfect.I have tried everything including deleting my account
    and when I try to download it I get the same error code that I used to get when my account what still there - 800704DC.

Please help me if possible.

:)

davidguimaraes7, Jan 3, 2014
  2. SamGuy tG
    SamGuy tG Guest
    Connecting to Live ?

Im testing my connection and it says i can connect to the network and also the internet but cant connect to xbox live ?

SamGuy tG, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Reflux Sean
    Reflux Sean Guest
    Cant connect to the internet.

When I sign in to Xbox I cant connect to the internet. I have done the Test Xbox Live Connection and it can find the wireless broadband but it then cant connect to the internet but my laptop can. Any help would be appreciated.

Reflux Sean, Jan 3, 2014
  4. CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

i also can connect to internet but can connect onto my nba 2k13 server coz it is not available

please help me

SmoKeUuppp003, Apr 11, 2014
  5. Having the same problem. This website says the servers are up and running. I can connect to everything with my xbox one except xbox live. I get error code 80048051. My account is active and in good standing. I don't know if i'll lose crucial info if I hold
    power button for 10 seconds and unplug power cord for 30 seconds, but I sure as hell don't want to lose all my updates.

space cadet1234, Sep 28, 2014
  6. Hey there space cadet1234!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  7. KingRichard2020 Win User

Connection issues

8. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  9. SoulDogWarrior Win User

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

Some questions to consider:

1. Can other computers connect to the internet

2. Can other computers connect to the internet using the ethernet cord your using?

3. What does it say when you try to test network settings?

4. Have you tried this article in the support section:
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
  10. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox is toast? cant connect? from update???

11. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

can connect to the internet but can't to xbox live

Thema:

CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

1. CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET - Similar Threads - CANT CONNECT LIVE

2. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  3. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  4. I cant connect my xbox live from my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect my xbox live from my console: My internet conenction is working but it wont connect to my xbox live account. Please help. bcf7f6d7-c0d1-4fd4-a814-433c0a548603
  5. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  6. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  7. Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live: During the game, a notification "Log in to your account" appeared, although the login was completed. After log out, it was not possible to log in to the profile again. Resetting the settings did...
  8. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  9. Cant connect to xbox live on one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to xbox live on one: Hi. I just recently got an xbox one back after it got fixed for an unrelated issue, so i went to play an xbox 360 game on it. It told me to download my profile so i tried, but i said it couldn't...
  10. Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903: Hey, My Name is Abul Hassan. I want to say that I am having an error with my Xbox 360 which is 80151903 can't connect to Xbox Live. I have tried to change the ends server like google DNS and open...