Cant connect to wireless network

Discus and support Cant connect to wireless network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, When I first tried to log on today, it was telling me I was not online. So I checked the network settings, it said my current network status... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isongd, Sep 7, 2018.

1. isongd
    isongd Guest

Hi,

When I first tried to log on today, it was telling me I was not online. So I checked the network settings, it said my current network status was connected to my wifi, testing the connection said can not connect to network and I should unplug my router
    and modem. I've done that, and tried to connect to my network. It says I can not connect and to check this site. All of my other devices are connected to the wifi and working properly. I have been connected to this network with live for a month with
    no issues until today.

:)

isongd, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Can’t connect to my wireless network?

Cant connect to my wireless network?

Jimmy Gregory1, Sep 7, 2018
  3. No connection

cant not connect to wireless network and cant see me connection

Fortnitegoat52, Sep 7, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

The first thing I would attempt would be a power-cycle. Press and hold the power button on the face of the console for several seconds, holding it down until the console shuts itself down. This clears out a cache of data that has outdated information.
    After about 15-20 seconds, power it back on and odds are it will reconnect to the router/modem.

RandyAU93, Sep 7, 2018
  5. Mommalette15
    Mommalette15 Guest
    I have the same problem. Been like this all day and I've been connected just fine for a year and half. I have no idea what's wrong anyone else. **** Just tried what the previous guy said to try and it works tho I had to re enter the network and pw
    it connected just fine. Thank you Randy AU93******

Mommalette15, Nov 5, 2018
  6. PsychedelicBabe Win User

Xbox won't connect to internet but internet is fine? Help please

7. KingRichard2020 Win User

Trouble connecting to Xfinity internet

8. Hurlamania Win User

Xbox Slim Wireless Adapter?

9. I Nikkoz I Win User

'Connected' to Wireless but not to Live

10. KingRichard2020 Win User

Xbox 360 slim can't find it's wirless network adapter

Thema:

1. Cant connect to wireless network - Similar Threads - Cant connect wireless

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...: I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0 And I cannot connect to the...
  4. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  6. Cant connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to your wireless network: [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant...
  7. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  8. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...
  9. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  10. My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...: How to connect my own controller which it is Hoco flying dragon wireless gamepad in my laptop Bluetooth and how does it work in xbox in my laptop Window 8 on Fortnite in xbox....