CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

Discus and support CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP>> I CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED A LOT OF VIDEOS AND NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID EVERYTHING/ THE BLU RAY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShellHyperion28, Oct 18, 2018.

1. CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

HELP>> I CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED A LOT OF VIDEOS AND NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID EVERYTHING/ THE BLU RAY CLEARING THING AND ALSO THE ALTERNATE MAC THING!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THISSSS SOMEONE HELP PLEASE IM SO ANGRY

:)

ShellHyperion28, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Can’t connect to my wireless network?

Cant connect to my wireless network?

Jimmy Gregory1, Oct 18, 2018
  3. No connection

cant not connect to wireless network and cant see me connection

Fortnitegoat52, Oct 18, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

OK, when you attempt to join a network, does your console not see any Wi-Fi networks at all?

RandyAU93, Oct 18, 2018
  5. denis97g
    denis97g Guest
    have you tried resetting your xbox?

denis97g, Oct 18, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    ChiefJoboo, Oct 18, 2018
  7. Hello ShellHyperion28!

Sorry to hear you're having this problem.

Normally those previously posted steps would help, but if they don't I would just like to ask:

• 1) which console are you using?
    • 2) Do you see the network at all?
    If you do see the network and it's not connecting, I would try the troubleshooting steps here for the 360: "I need help with my Xbox 360 network connection"
    or for the Xbox One: “I need help with my Xbox One network connection”.

Give those guides a shot and let us know how they worked for you or where you get stuck if you do.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Oct 18, 2018
  8. CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

I do see all wifi network.. and all the networks surrounding me too.. i write it the password but it just keeps on saying "Can't connect to network"

ShellHyperion28, Oct 24, 2018
  9. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Shell,

Sorry for the connection issue you are experiencing. We recommend first to reboot the router, unplug it for 30 secs then plug back in. While it is unplugged go to Settings>Network>network settings>Alt mac address> clear and restart for Xbox One. try these
    two out and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Oct 24, 2018
  10. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Please provide the following information up front, so that people trying to help can have a better understanding of your situation.

Post up the make and model of your router, as well as the m&m of your modem (if this is not a single device).

Are you using the Xbox One (x), or Xbox 360?

Is your Xbox directly connected to the wireless router, or are there any device between your console and the wireless router? For example an extender, powerline adapter, etc.

If you have the option to connect your console with an Ethernet cable, then please do so and let us know how that goes.

taidara, Oct 24, 2018
  11. I am using an xbox one console, and i do see all the wireless networks including mine.. however the error message pops up whenever i try to set up the network or test the network

ShellHyperion28, Oct 24, 2018
  12. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Is your router using certain security settings? Like only allowing known MAC addresses to join the WiFi? Or are you using a special WiFi authentication method that's different from WEP/WPA? For example, if you live in an apartment complex or student dorm,
    where you need to enter special credentials to connect to the WiFi?

What exact make and model is your WiFi access point?

Arminator, Oct 26, 2018
  13. CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

Hello ShellHyperion28!

Sorry to hear that you're having this problem with connection.

If you haven't already, then I would finally try the steps here on ”I get an error message when I run the ‘Test multiplayer connection’
    on Xbox One
    ”. It's good for a majority of network errors.

If that does not work, you have connected your console connected to the internet before, and you do know your password and everything, then I would suggest a soft reset of your console then.

It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks

XBF Esteban R, Nov 3, 2018
  14. PsychedelicBabe Win User

Xbox won't connect to internet but internet is fine? Help please

15. KingRichard2020 Win User

Trouble connecting to Xfinity internet

16. Hurlamania Win User

Xbox Slim Wireless Adapter?

17. I Nikkoz I Win User

'Connected' to Wireless but not to Live

18. KingRichard2020 Win User

Xbox 360 slim can't find it's wirless network adapter

Thema:

1. CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK - Similar Threads - CANT CONNECT WIRELESS

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...: I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0 And I cannot connect to the...
  4. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  6. Cant connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to your wireless network: [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant...
  7. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  8. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...
  9. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  10. My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...: How to connect my own controller which it is Hoco flying dragon wireless gamepad in my laptop Bluetooth and how does it work in xbox in my laptop Window 8 on Fortnite in xbox....