Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

Discus and support Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kondzix445, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Kondzix445
    Kondzix445 Guest

Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0

And I cannot connect to the network because the password is wrong despite entering the correct password. Factory reset and hard reset doesn't help so I have no idea what to do next.

:)

Kondzix445, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and gateway are set at 0.0.0.0

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Kondzix, this error would not be from the console, so any procedure done in it will not work.

What you must do is configure your network.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Brosky aP Win User

Cant Connect to xbox live.

G'day Troubled Bacon!

Could you please do the following:

1. Go to Settings > System
    2. Click on Network Settings
    3. Select your Wired or Wireless network connection
    4. Select Configure Network

And from there, it should show you the IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway. Could you please verify that it does show you that information?

Note: 0.0.0.0 is not a valid IP address, subnet mask or gateway.

Thanks!
  4. JDKJ30433 Win User

Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and "High Packet Loss" type errors

I'm finally back and connected via Ethernet. Now I have numbers on the IP address and subnet mask. Although after trying the same IP as the forum, Xbox says its already in use by other network interface.
  5. aileronroll Win User

I'm having this problem too..

For the NAT, thought so. :D

As for the IP, if it is static, then the IP doesn't change. Most routers have a static IP. Just follow these steps to change it over. Please note that this is if you know the IP, Subnet and the Gateway addresses.

On your console, press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.

Select Configure Network.

On the Basic Settings tab, select IP Settings.

Select Manual.

Select IP Address.

Enter the unique IP address that you made up, and then select Done.

Select Subnet Mask, enter your computer's subnet mask, and then select Done.

Select Gateway, enter your computer's default gateway, and then select Done.

Select Done.

Press B on your controller and then test your connection again.
  6. Brosky aP Win User

Error Code 80151901

G'day Moderncutthroat!

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles connecting to Xbox Live.

Let's start by checking the IP your Xbox 360 is receiving from your combo modem. Could you do the following:

1. Go to Settings > System
    2. Click on Network Settings
    3. Select your Wired or Wireless network connection
    4. Select Configure Network

And from there, it should show you the IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway. Could you please verify that it does show you that information?

Note: 0.0.0.0 is not a valid IP address, subnet mask or gateway.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and... - Similar Threads - Cant connect wireless

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  5. Cant connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to your wireless network: [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant...
  6. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  7. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...
  8. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  9. My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...: How to connect my own controller which it is Hoco flying dragon wireless gamepad in my laptop Bluetooth and how does it work in xbox in my laptop Window 8 on Fortnite in xbox....
  10. CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK: HELP>> I CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED A LOT OF VIDEOS AND NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID EVERYTHING/ THE BLU RAY CLEARING THING AND ALSO THE ALTERNATE MAC...