Can't connect to Wifi

Discus and support Can't connect to Wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect to Wifi We highly recommend checking this link Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support to troubleshoot your issue.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MelanieHammond, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Can't connect to Wifi

MelanieHammond, Jun 9, 2021
  2. l Just Kenzie l Win User

Why am I unable to access live?

I'm having the same problem. It works fine on my Xbox one but not my 360. Can't log in, can't connect to wifi, and it keeps saying it's my wifi, but it's connected and fine. They need to fix this
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Can't connect to wifi

Heya raptor runner5.

Can you possibly try changing the password you use with your router to see if there's any change with your Xbox One connection? Unfortunately a lot of times this particular issue is due to hardware issues with your Xbox One. Curious to see if a password change
    clears it up for you.
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Can't connect to wifi

Hello TornCabbage8254,

There is a very good step-by-step guide at "I’m connecting my Xbox One to Xbox Live for the first time." that might be of some help. And for more
    detailed information you can go to "Network settings on Xbox One". Also, if you have an active Ethernet cable plugged into the Xbox, it automatically assumes that
    you will not be using Wi-Fi and disables the Wi-Fi settings sub-menu. Let us know if you continue to have an issue with your Wi-Fi connection.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/first-time-connection-solution

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Can't connect to Wifi

6. Chris Jaskot Win User

I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.

My wifi is on and it can see it but it can't connect to it
Thema:

Can't connect to Wifi

1. Can't connect to Wifi - Similar Threads - Can't connect Wifi

2. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  3. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  4. Can't connect XBOX S to WiFi. Can see the SSID and password is correct.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect XBOX S to WiFi. Can see the SSID and password is correct.: I have an XBOX series S. When trying to set up for first time can not connect to the WiFi, even thou it can see the SSID and the password is correct. I tried switching 5G to 4G network,...
  5. I can't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to wifi: It's not the router so don't even begin, it's a series s, it just stopped connecting, doesn't ask for password and just says it can't, saw a similar thread here and did a reset, it stayed the...
  6. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...: Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can watch youtube but cant install my game any...
  7. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f
  8. I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi.: I am unable to connect my 360 to my spectrum wifi. All other devices work fine connected. It does work wired. The router itself is set up so the app is the only means of using settings for the...
  9. Why my xbox one can't connect 5G wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one can't connect 5G wifi: Hello,Why my xbox one can't connect 5G wifi 611c55bf-0a45-4ae3-99c9-7b5086b9a9e7
  10. I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections: I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections c5b1b0a8-6976-4a96-b771-0d683aa016b0