Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

Discus and support Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by marko1079, Sep 20, 2020.

1. marko1079
    marko1079 Guest

Hi guys,

I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing works so far. Finally, I found that many post are discussing the way to
    change NAT type to allow me to play with friends. Well, It is not easy to change NAT type for me point of view and knowledge. So, I decided to try another easy approach. The NAT type is related to your internet service, right?. So, I change my internet service,
    but I didn't contract a new internet company. The easy and quick way was
    share internet from my phone
    to the PS4. This hack works fine for me. I hope this is useful for many users that has same issue.

Pros: You can play with your friends without any issues

Cons: You are using your internet connection of your phone.

Thanks

Marco

:)

marko1079, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Caio HenriquePontes Win User

Problemas para jogar minecraft [Mod Translation - Problems playing minecraft]

Na nova atualização 1.14.60 do Minecraft, o Crosspaly voltou a funcionar, as versões do PC e do PS4 estão no mesmo número de versão, só que eu tive que criar um mundo novo após a atualização, aí a função "Convidar" ficou disponível pra mim, e não consigo
    conectar no Mundo do meu amigo no PC, apenas ele no meu mundo no PS4!

-[Translation - In the new update 1.14.60 for Minecraft, Crosspaly returned to work, the PC and PS4 versions are at the same version number, but I had to create a new world after the update, then the "Invite" function became available
    for me, and I can't connect to my friend's World on PC, just him in my world on PS4!]
  3. Pedro_612 Win User

Minecraft v1.14.60 "erro não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" -[Translation - Minecraft v1.14.60 "error could not connect to the world"]

Comprei essa nova versão do Minecraft para PS4 - v1.14.60 e não consigo me conectar ao mundo dos meus amigos. Verifiquei conecção, conta e caches e não muda. O que tem que fazer?

-[Translation - I bought this new version of Minecraft for PS4 - v1.14.60 and I can't connect to the world of my friends.
    I checked connection, account and caches and it doesn't change.
    What do you have to do?]
  4. JuZu_69 Win User

Ps4 minecraft

Why i can't play with my friends in ps4

MINECRAFT
  5. YamiXR Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    After trying different things,only one worked. The way i solved the error was by removing my friend from friend list and adding him back again.

Please keep in mind that there are multiple things that can cause this error, and since there's no error code you'll have to try different things.

For other more in-depth methods Read this:

https://www-****.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.****/knowledge/solved-minecraft-unable-to-connect-to-world/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15774024084574&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.****%2Fknowledge%2Fsolved-minecraft-unable-to-connect-to-world%2F

6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft cross platform issues

Hello DRZOMBITRON. I'm Lucas, an independent Microsoft Xbox user and expert.

Here you have an easy guide to troubleshoot and fix the most common problems people face when not being able to connect to an Minecraft World:
    https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-min...

Maybe your friend is having one of these errors.

If the guide doesn't help you, please let me know and I'll do my best to try to solve your problem.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED! - Similar Threads - Can't connect Minecraft

2. Can't connect to servers on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to servers on minecraft.: I play windows 11 on minecraft and I love playing "Hive", a public server minecraft offers and it worked fine yesterday, I tried joining on my sisters windows 10 and it worked fine. Ive restarted...
  3. Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile: Me and my brother are trying to play the game together through the same wifi in the house but no matter how i tried , i can't join my brother's world on mobile. we play the same Minecraft edition....
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers: I used the technic launcher to play a mod for minecraft and 2 days later i can't go in my minecraft account Maybe Something goes on and i try to connect to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us and and...
  6. Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc: I've created/purchased a Java Minecraft Server on Windows Server 2019 that is supplied in the Azure Marketplace by Tidal Media Inc. I create the service/VM through the Azure portal, then open...
  7. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  8. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  9. I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.: After looking it up I think it has something to do with the Nat type saying Toredo unable to qualify. I have tried every suggested solution and nothing works. Me and my brother are on the same...
  10. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...