Can't connect to servers

Discus and support Can't connect to servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to the servers on Minecraft windows 10 edition, but it says that my settings in Privacy and Online safety won't allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpawkandSpan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SpawkandSpan
    SpawkandSpan Guest

Can't connect to servers

I am trying to connect to the servers on Minecraft windows 10 edition, but it says that my settings in Privacy and Online safety won't allow me to play. I went into the setting and changed everything to enabled but still no luck.

:)

SpawkandSpan, Oct 11, 2017
  2. tonyt777
    tonyt777 Guest
    Can't connect to servers.

Is the bingo servers down? I cannot connect.

tonyt777, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Servers down

Are the servers down i can't connect to the ea servers

oK1NGS T4L3NTo, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Can't connect to servers

Hey there SpawkandSpan,

Sorry to hear about the issue with connecting to servers in Minecraft. What happens if you visit https://account.xbox.com/settings and check the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings? Are you seeing
    that the ability to join Multiplayer Games is Allowed?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't connect to servers

Hey there SpawkandSpan,

Sorry to hear about the issue with connecting to servers in Minecraft. What happens if you visit https://account.xbox.com/settings and check the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings? Are you seeing
    that the ability to join Multiplayer Games is Allowed?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DoCo20 Win User

Cannot connect to any game servers. (PLEASE HELP)

I am having the same problem I can't connect to ghost servers or any servers and I can't even connect to my friends party's or nothing what going on help?
  7. Vharix Win User

Connection

Xbox will connect to live but can't connect to any servers on the game
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

Titanfall Xbox One connection errors - EA explains how to fix them

I think it's a bit of both overcrowding of servers and connection. If the server is crowded then players with slower connections just can't seem to get on.
  9. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
Thema:

Can't connect to servers

1. Can't connect to servers - Similar Threads - Can't connect servers

2. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  3. Can't connect to servers on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to servers on minecraft.: I play windows 11 on minecraft and I love playing "Hive", a public server minecraft offers and it worked fine yesterday, I tried joining on my sisters windows 10 and it worked fine. Ive restarted...
  4. Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc: I've created/purchased a Java Minecraft Server on Windows Server 2019 that is supplied in the Azure Marketplace by Tidal Media Inc. I create the service/VM through the Azure portal, then open...
  5. How do you fix "Can't connect to your DHCP server."?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix "Can't connect to your DHCP server."?: It started around a week ago where I've gotten off for the night to log on the next say to see my internet is turned off so I go to connect and it says it's connected but I'm not online usually it...
  6. Testing wired connection: Can't connect to your DHCP server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Testing wired connection: Can't connect to your DHCP server.: I just bought a Netgear 5 port gigbit switch in hopes of wiring my Xbox series S. I could only hard-line into the router itself on the first port of the router. When we bought EERO wifi extenders...
  7. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Hello, Since last night 11pm (in France and probably elsewhere), no official ARK servers are coming up (tab "official dedicated ARKS"). I'm not the only one: https://downdetector.com/status/ark/...
  8. Black Ops 3 can't connect to servers - servers are working for other users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Ops 3 can't connect to servers - servers are working for other users: my COD Black Ops 3 cant connect to online servers. Every other game on the xbox works fine but the version on the home screen of the game wont update. I've tried restating xbox and router,...
  9. Black ops 3 can't connect to server on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 can't connect to server on Xbox series x: Can the Xbox series x not play black ops 3 online, I keep trying and it's says it can't connect to the server. But when I go to my Xbox one it works just fine. ee21d602-e512-4427-83cc-1f8563440fda
  10. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd