Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

Discus and support Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LemMoN007, Oct 16, 2020.

1. LemMoN007
    LemMoN007 Guest

Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to online services, platform sign in error. Please ensure the device
    is signed in." even if I'm clearly signed in, I can even see my gamertag in the top right of the game interface. It isn't a firewall or antivirus problem, I made sure of that. It happened to me the first time when I was in Age of Empires 3, and then to make
    sure of it I also tried playing Minecraft Dungeons and the problem was still there, so it's not the game. I also checked my settings in my Microsoft account and all the multiplayer settings were on "Allow". I haven't found this problem on any forums so I really
    need some help.

:)

LemMoN007, Oct 16, 2020
  2. R4VER Win User

xbox one s problem

As soon as you can connect to the Xbox live service the clock will sync with your timezone, is there any error when you try to connect to xbox live
  3. CulenBohanon Win User

Party chat

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, there may be a problem with either the Xbox Live service or your network connection. Are your friends able to join? If so
    you may want to contact xbox service's for further assistance.
  4. JOHN SL0TH Win User

Ethernet connects, but wireless signal cuts out

I'm having the same problem, did you manage to resolve it? I can get online fine but then it keeps kicking me out of games and Xbox live party momentarily although never actually completely severing my live connection. But means I can't play games as I may
    or may not get stopped at any point
  5. maxen Win User

Gamerscore not correct

When you're playing these games, are you definitely connected to Live? If you're not online, your scores will not update on other services (Xbox.com, the forums, Smartglass) until you have connected the console to Live and synced achievement progress.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

We couldn't get your latest saved data

If you see that error, this can mean that the Xbox Live service for social and gaming may be limited. If you see any Xbox Live service status alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again. Check this support link for more info:

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
Thema:

1. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem - Similar Threads - Can't connect online

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  9. I can't connect to online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to online: When i try to connect to online it tells me that im unable to connect to live configuration servers. Then it shows me the diagnostics that are: Failed (0x89235108) Quality of connection: Failed...
  10. Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?: So my xbox says I'm connected to wifi but when I try to play anything it says I'm offline. I've done every test, the network test says I'm 'all good' and the NAT type test says I'm on strict?...