Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, few days ago I was trying to go back and play Forza Horizon 4, but can't seem to connect to online multiplayer This is the error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vreezt, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Vreezt
    Vreezt Guest

Hi everyone, few days ago I was trying to go back and play Forza Horizon 4, but can't seem to connect to online multiplayer

This is the error message that I get

Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

This is my Network status on Xbox Console Companion App

Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

Could anyone tell me what's happening? Would like to know how to solve this issue as soon as possible

:)

Vreezt, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. Twitch AkaAroze Win User

Xbox Server Connectivity - Connected but changes to Blocked after a few minutes in party chat.

Also having the same issue. This also prevents from playing online multiplayer games that are tied to xbox.

For example, I am not able to connect to the online multiplayer for Forza Horizon 4.

I've already tried every step there is and it still doesn't work.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for sharing that solution. I'll keep that in mind if someone else have a similar issue

I'm glad to hear that everything's working as expected now!
    Take care and happy gaming Vreezt
  5. Vreezt Win User

Hi, thank you for the answer

will try to sort the port forwarding and do steps you've given me
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Vreezt

The error you are getting there means that your ports for the Xbox network in your internet settings are not opened completely.

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them.

Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this they can access remotely to your router settings.

Then do this in your PC after port forwarding:

1. Open command prompt as admin.

2. Copy and paste below command. netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient clientport=3074

3. In Windows, open All Settings - Gaming - Xbox Networking (not in the Xbox app) <If you’re on windows 11 ignore this>

4. On Administrator Command Prompt copy & paste the command: netsh interface Teredo set state type=client

5. Back in Settings Xbox Networking, hit the Fix It button <If you’re on windows 11 ignore this>

6. Check again button should show not working <If you’re on windows 11 ignore this>

7. Back at Command Prompt and copy & paste the command: netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient

—————

If the issue persists please perform the other solutions provided here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Can't connect online

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  6. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  9. I can't connect to online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to online: When i try to connect to online it tells me that im unable to connect to live configuration servers. Then it shows me the diagnostics that are: Failed (0x89235108) Quality of connection: Failed...
  10. Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?: So my xbox says I'm connected to wifi but when I try to play anything it says I'm offline. I've done every test, the network test says I'm 'all good' and the NAT type test says I'm on strict?...