Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]

Discus and support Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wanting to play with a buddy of mine, but I can't get in the game whilst he can, I checked online and saw others having similar issues, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nixolas Zinn, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Nixolas Zinn
    Nixolas Zinn Guest

I was wanting to play with a buddy of mine, but I can't get in the game whilst he can, I checked online and saw others having similar issues, but I can't join my buddy's party neither on my xbox nor pc.... is there something wrong Xbox? Where's your statement
    on this subject???

:)

Nixolas Zinn, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Nixolas Zinn Win User

I found out the issue, it's an ISP issue on my end.... haaa it's just one issue after another with them, sorry about this mates

Can someone resolve this post? I don't know how to do that
  3. GBBlackKnight1 Win User

Win10 XBox app can't see friend online anymore

So I have two XBL accounts for the PC. One is GBBlackKnight and the other is . GBBlackKnight will not show online, no matter what I do. As a result, I cannot join a hosted game (Minecraft) from my other account/PC. This account is also connected to my Nintendo Switch. I can't connect to it from at all. I can connect from GBBlackKnight to 's hosted games no problem. The weird thing is, I have no issues connecting from a third XBL account to GBBlackKnight. I can even do a party chat from both BlackKnight accounts. I just can't see the online status and connect to hosted games. What gives? It's always been fine until this past week or so.
    Replying from my other PC with a screenshot. Currently in party chat, but as you can see, the other BlackKnight on PC #1 is offline. On PC #1, I have selected 'go online' and it still shows on PC #2 as offline. I can go online on this PC (#2) and it shows up on PC #1 with no issues.

[​IMG]
  4. USA1fan Win User

Party chat problems

Playing BF4? I've only had issues when hosting chat with other than an open NAT, connecting to someone else who has other than an open NAT (this includes randomly having chat turn off), or trying to join/start voice chat after launching BF4 (or after the
    party I'm joining has launched this game).
  5. x7BeniDaBrute7x Win User

Can't connect to friend's xbox live party

I will also add that I can play multiplayer it has never been an issue with that. Also when I connect to another friend he can connect to him also. We can then chat there, but we cannot connect to each other, nor join each others games if he or I are hosting
    them.
  6. KreizHarris Win User

Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works.

An error message came up when I joined a party that said my network settings were blocking voice chat. I did a connectivity check using the xbox game bar and everything came up as good, with an open NAT setting.

I have voice activation turned on, and push to talk turned off in the settings.

I can't figure out what the issue is, any ideas?
    I had this issue and found that disabling the Xbox game bar fixed and now I am able to use voice chat on Gears 5.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox] - Similar Threads - Can't connect online

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  9. I can't connect to online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to online: When i try to connect to online it tells me that im unable to connect to live configuration servers. Then it shows me the diagnostics that are: Failed (0x89235108) Quality of connection: Failed...
  10. Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?: So my xbox says I'm connected to wifi but when I try to play anything it says I'm offline. I've done every test, the network test says I'm 'all good' and the NAT type test says I'm on strict?...