Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world

Discus and support Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Idkmyguy, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Idkmyguy
    Idkmyguy Guest

My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my friends world for a few days and now it doesn’t show up when he’s playing on the in-game menu thing

:)

Idkmyguy, Apr 16, 2020
  2. ultimateIOSgami Win User

My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my friends world for a few days and now it doesn’t show up when he’s playing on the in-game menu thing
    Hi,

This could be many problems.

1. If you are playing on the same network as your friends then you should be fine, but if you on different networks you must be friends with them on Xbox.

2. Could be an Xbox Live Gold issue.

3. A problem with your Minecraft itself.

Hope one of these helps.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

Hey guys

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to join any of your Friends on Minecraft.

Even though you may have an Open NAT type, there still could be certain network configurations that could be preventing you from joining your friends, especially if you are using something like a community network.

You might have to perform port forwarding on your router in order for you to be able to open up the ports necessary for Xbox Live to work as effectively as possible.

I will provide the
    networks ports used by Xbox Live
    here for your convenience:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

You can find out how to port forward by visiting the
    port forward website
    , additionally, remember that you have to have a static IP address on both your console and your network in order for this to work.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Thanks for sharing this, this is definitely the best coarse of action for anyone dealing with NAT issues.

This maybe hard for some people to get there heads around but there are some great videos on youtube to run you through the process!
  5. MerSauta Win User

It might be the college internet due to their firewall and not letting some ports through. I had a friend with the same problem with connecting to Xbox Live, then later he found out that his college was blocking all ports for Xbox Live and was out
    of luck. But in your case, It sounds like the ports for Minecraft is being blocked?

Try these as well with the ports posted above:

Minecraft - Xbox One

• UDP:1935, 3478-3480
  6. JosiahHarding Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I have the same problem! I can join other people’s worlds, but when i create a world people can’t join my world even when I invite them. I have cellular data does that have anything to do with it? When i go into settings in Minecraft it wont let me turn
    on friends of friends. Please Help! It is ios.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world - Similar Threads - Can’t connect friends

2. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  3. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  4. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...: I feel like I’ve tried everything to fix this problem and yet nothing has worked. b81b1021-67e7-4678-9afb-5f0a11e77819
  7. Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me: Anytime I try to join worlds it says unable to join but just yesterday i tried joining my friend yellowmerc and it let me join but today again it’s not letting me join other friends but I can join...
  8. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  9. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  10. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f