can't connect to minecraft multiplayer world but nat is open

Discus and support can't connect to minecraft multiplayer world but nat is open in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello! i was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem i've been having with minecraft bedrock on the pc. prior to about a week ago i had no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JayReiter, May 19, 2020.

1. JayReiter
    JayReiter Guest

hello! i was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem i've been having with minecraft bedrock on the pc. prior to about a week ago i had no issues connecting to my friends world and having her connect to me. i use pc and she uses ps4 and has nat
    type 2, and i don't think this has changed recently. however, recently when i've been trying to connect ive been getting the message "unable to connect to world". i've tried fixing my nat (its open now) and everything else seems to be okay (im connected
    to the internet, xbox live services are up and running, server connectivity is connected). i can even join minecraft servers, just not her world or have her join my world.

if it helps any, i recently bought a switch-lite and had to mess a bit with my network settings to get open nat on there (and eventually ended up just putting it in the dmz because nothing would work for me there either)

:)

JayReiter, May 19, 2020
  2. a1frostbite0100 Win User

This issus is getting fixed very soon so please just wait i hope you have a lovely night / day
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be several reasons why you can't connect to your friend's world in Minecraft Bedrock:

Firewall or router configuration: Your firewall or router may be blocking incoming connections, which would prevent your friend from connecting to your world.

Internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can prevent you from connecting to your friend's world.

Game version mismatch: You and your friend may be playing on different versions of the game. Ensure you are both on the same version of Minecraft Bedrock.

Xbox Live account: Make sure both you and your friend are logged in to Xbox Live, as it is required for multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock.

NAT type: You may need to change your NAT type from strict to moderate, or open, in order to connect to your friend's world.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

5. Rostom L Win User

How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft

If everything is good in there, please go into your Xbox console's network settings and test your connection, multiplayer, and NAT type.

NAT type must be in open state. You may refer to the full instructions through this link https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. RileySimon076 Win User

Xbox one connected to live, can't play online (NAT problem)

Oh i have problem like you dude but i use port forward change NAT from Strict to Open

but i can't play Multiplayer on Ghost and BF4

when i test multiplayer connection it have error massage " can't finish multiplayer test "
Thema:

1. can't connect to minecraft multiplayer world but nat is open - Similar Threads - can't connect minecraft

2. Can't connect to servers on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to servers on minecraft.: I play windows 11 on minecraft and I love playing "Hive", a public server minecraft offers and it worked fine yesterday, I tried joining on my sisters windows 10 and it worked fine. Ive restarted...
  3. Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile: Me and my brother are trying to play the game together through the same wifi in the house but no matter how i tried , i can't join my brother's world on mobile. we play the same Minecraft edition....
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers: I used the technic launcher to play a mod for minecraft and 2 days later i can't go in my minecraft account Maybe Something goes on and i try to connect to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us and and...
  6. Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc: I've created/purchased a Java Minecraft Server on Windows Server 2019 that is supplied in the Azure Marketplace by Tidal Media Inc. I create the service/VM through the Azure portal, then open...
  7. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  8. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  9. I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.: After looking it up I think it has something to do with the Nat type saying Toredo unable to qualify. I have tried every suggested solution and nothing works. Me and my brother are on the same...
  10. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft multiplayer error