Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

Discus and support Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying since yesterday to connect to minecraft with my microsoft account (as we asked us to merge mojang ones into microsoft); but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noahmaire, Jul 7, 2022.

1. noahmaire
    noahmaire Guest

Hey,

I've been trying since yesterday to connect to minecraft with my microsoft account (as we asked us to merge mojang ones into microsoft);

but there's always a message saying 'An error occurred during the connection attempt.' (translated from french 'Une erreur s'est produite lors de la tentative de connexion.').

What is happening, where does the problem come from ?

:)

noahmaire, Jul 7, 2022
  2. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  3. noahmaire Win User

I installed the Windows 7/8 launcher, and it works !

Thank you very much for the help, buddy ! :)
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Would you please go to Minecraft website and download the Windows 7/8 launcher? Try playing the game using it. The Windows 10 launcher is having some instabilities lately.

https://minecraft.net/download

Make sure you sign in with the correct Microsoft Account used for the Migration.

You can also try to run it on compatibility mode:

Right-click the Minecraft Launcher > Click Properties > Go to Compatibility tab > Check Run this program in compatibility mode for > Select Windows 7/8.

See how it goes and please let me know.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft

Hi Daymink,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. noahmaire Win User

I'm trying to play the Java edition throught the Windows 10/11 launcher (I'm on Win11).

When I launch whether minecraft.exe of minecraft-launcher.exe, this opens the launcher, I haven't found other executable files.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't connect microsoft

2. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  3. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games: Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode,...
  4. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  7. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  8. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  9. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f
  10. Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft: Hello, I am trying to link my Microsoft account to my playstation to play minecraft. When I scan the qr code and login, it says that there is already an account connected but I've never...