Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox

Discus and support Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox Do you think by any chance the two of you are using different versions of the game? the insider program... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BraxtonHooper, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox

Do you think by any chance the two of you are using different versions of the game? the insider program has a version that is different from the store. If that isn't an issue make sure you and your friends setting allow friends to join. The update might have reset some your setting. My last piece of advice is to unplug your device and router for 60 seconds. Sometimes this tend to clear up the problem.

Let me know if any of this solutions worked.

:)

BraxtonHooper, Jun 23, 2021
  2. BraxtonHooper Win User

So it ended up putting me in 1.17.20.20 but my friends are on1.17.20.23 but mine also won’t update wondering if you know about that
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Do you think by any chance the two of you are using different versions of the game? the insider program has a version that is different from the store. If that isn't an issue make sure you and your friends setting allow friends to join. The update might have reset some your setting. My last piece of advice is to unplug your device and router for 60 seconds. Sometimes this tend to clear up the problem.

Let me know if any of this solutions worked.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft outdated client

As Ackis already said: since this is an old thread, please create your own new thread.

In the mean time, ask the friend you're trying to connect to, if they joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program. if they are using a beta version that is newer than your regular version, you'll get that error.

Either ask your friend to leave the Insider Program for Minecraft, or join the Minecraft beta program yourself by downloading the Xbox Insider App from the Marketplace.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world

In addition to checking your connection, see if your friend participates in the minecraft Beta and if you have the same upgrade version.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t connect friends

2. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  3. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  4. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...: I feel like I’ve tried everything to fix this problem and yet nothing has worked. b81b1021-67e7-4678-9afb-5f0a11e77819
  7. Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me: Anytime I try to join worlds it says unable to join but just yesterday i tried joining my friend yellowmerc and it let me join but today again it’s not letting me join other friends but I can join...
  8. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  9. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  10. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f