Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

Discus and support Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jimmyarnett, Nov 12, 2019.

1. jimmyarnett
    jimmyarnett Guest

I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load my online franchise and get returned to main menu of Madden

:)

jimmyarnett, Nov 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey
    jimmyarnett
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. jimmyarnett Win User

thanks guys it is working now, YAY !!
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Only Madden or anything else? If it is only Maden I suggest go to EA support pages and see the situation or report a problem.
    Link
  5. jimmyarnett Win User

where do I go to find if nat type is set to open ?
  6. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
Thema:

1. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20 - Similar Threads - Cant connect servers

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  4. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  5. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  6. Cant connect to minecraft servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to minecraft servers: I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join minecraft serves and just give me the "Multplayer is...
  7. cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update: my update was installed im pretty sure it says it was. im playing on the xbox game pass for pc , my pc is updated all apps updated. cant figure this one out e7d87848-e72a-4cfc-ac23-342a29534547
  8. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  9. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10 bedrock Moderator note - Moved from Windows to...
  10. Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?: My elite Xbox One console cant connect to the DCHP server. Ive tried multiple times to and still cant connect. I did a factory reset and still cant connect. Anyone have a solution?...