can't connect to destiny 2 servers

Discus and support can't connect to destiny 2 servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I managed to play for 3 days, then one day I got a "can't connect to destiny 2 servers". It has been almost 2 weeks now and the servers went down twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SavageLatta, Sep 19, 2017.

1. SavageLatta
    SavageLatta Guest

I managed to play for 3 days, then one day I got a "can't connect to destiny 2 servers". It has been almost 2 weeks now and the servers went down twice for maintenance and I still can't log in. I tried calling bungie,the forum,reset router modem, hard reset/soft
    reset, etc. To be honest bungie customer support is a joke, I havent managed to talk to a real person yet. I call the bungie number, asked if it's a destiny issue (auto operator) if yes, I'm told to go back to same crappy forum I left 3 posts on with no reply
    (help.bungie.net); if yes and I wait, I get transferred to a full voicemail box and then get hung up on.

:)

SavageLatta, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Can't connect to servers

Hey there SpawkandSpan,

Sorry to hear about the issue with connecting to servers in Minecraft. What happens if you visit https://account.xbox.com/settings and check the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings? Are you seeing
    that the ability to join Multiplayer Games is Allowed?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 19, 2017
  3. tonyt777
    tonyt777 Guest
    Can't connect to servers.

Is the bingo servers down? I cannot connect.

tonyt777, Sep 19, 2017
  4. can't connect to destiny 2 servers

Do you know if your game version is up to date? Additionally have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 19, 2017
  5. SavageLatta
    SavageLatta Guest
    pretty sure my version is most up-to-date. and I tried to redownload once but I think that was either right before 1st maintenance work or right after

6. Gotcha, have you still been unable to connect. Can you play other games online? What does your internet connection look like when you test it?

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 19, 2017
  7. SavageLatta
    SavageLatta Guest
    still can't connect, it's currently redownloading, all other games play fine, Internet is good

8. can't connect to destiny 2 servers

It sounds like you might be having some port forwarding problems. I would suggest you call xbox customer support and ask them about it. If it is port forwarding they should be able to give you the specific ports that need to be opened. Then you will need
    to call your internet provider and have them open the ports on your modem. If its not a port forwarding problem they should be able to help troubleshoot your issue a lot more than we can on this forum.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

Sorry this is happening to you. I have encountered problems like this before and I know how frustrating it can be.

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  9. SavageLatta Win User

still can't connect, it's currently redownloading, all other games play fine, Internet is good
  10. Castellus Zemi Win User

It sounds like you might be having some port forwarding problems. I would suggest you call xbox customer support and ask them about it. If it is port forwarding they should be able to give you the specific ports that need to be opened. Then you will need
    to call your internet provider and have them open the ports on your modem. If its not a port forwarding problem they should be able to help troubleshoot your issue a lot more than we can on this forum.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

Sorry this is happening to you. I have encountered problems like this before and I know how frustrating it can be.
  11. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Do you know if your game version is up to date? Additionally have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

pretty sure my version is most up-to-date. and I tried to redownload once but I think that was either right before 1st maintenance work or right after
    Gotcha, have you still been unable to connect. Can you play other games online? What does your internet connection look like when you test it?
  12. InCaudaVenenum Win User

13. SavageLatta Win User

Thema:

1. can't connect to destiny 2 servers - Similar Threads - can't connect destiny

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  6. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  9. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  10. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error on destiny 2 app creating fire team xbox 1