Can't connect to Certain Friends On Monster Hunter World

Discus and support Can't connect to Certain Friends On Monster Hunter World in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my best friends and I have been trying to play Monster Hunter World since release. We have played with others fine but when it comes to playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kantei-[xboxvenue], Feb 8, 2018.

1. Can't connect to Certain Friends On Monster Hunter World

One of my best friends and I have been trying to play Monster Hunter World since release. We have played with others fine but when it comes to playing with each other we have never been able to do so. We play other games together often but for some reason
    this game really doesn't want us playing together. Constantly we get 2 different errors, either "Failed to Join session members" or just "Failed to Join the session) Error code: 5038f-MW1.

We have tried having a friend invite us to a squad and both join squad session but whoever joins last never gets in. This has happened to me with 2 friends now and I have spent several hours trying to find a fix for it.

I have had both of them and myself check NAT type but no problems with that since everyone's is "Open." I have no clue how to fix this and there have been no websites so far that have helped me in the slightest.

For the love of god if anyone can find a fix for this tell me

:)

Kantei-[xboxvenue], Feb 8, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Monster Hunter: World on Xbox One FAQ

It's extremely exciting when you know one of the most iconic video game franchises is soon to be released on Xbox. Monster Hunter is a game that is celebrated worldwide, and we're thrilled to join the hunt in Monster Hunter Worlds on Xbox One.

Whether you're a seasoned hunter, or brand new to the series, we hope this guide covers any questions you may have before diving in.

Q: When does Monster Hunter World release on Xbox One?

A:
    Monster Hunter World releases on January 26th, 2018.

Q: Is Monster Hunter World an Xbox One X Enhanced game?

A:
    Yes, Monster Hunter World will offer three different modes that will either favor framerate, resolution, or graphics all while supporting HDR.

Q: What kind of game is Monster Hunter World?

A:
    Monster Hunter World is an action-adventure RPG style game where you and up to three friends can dive into a massive world that has unique and terrifying monsters to track and hunt. You will need to plan ahead by gathering materials, learn your targets’
    weaknesses, and attack when the time is right if you want to survive.

Q: What are the different weapons I can select?

A:
    There are 14 different weapons hunters can choose from. Whether you choose to master one or rotate between a selection of weapons is totally up to you! Here are the weapons you can choose from:

• Great Sword
    • Sword & Shield
    • Dual Blades
    • Long Sword
    • Hammer
    • Hunting Horn
    • Lance
    • Gun Lance
    • Switch Axe
    • Charge Blade
    • Insect Glaive
    • Bow
    • Light Bowgun
    • Heavy Bowgun
    To learn more about each weapon type, check out
    Capcom’s Official Hunter’s Arsenal page
    !

Q: Are there different versions of Monster Hunter World?

A:
    Yes, here are the two versions to pick from (click link to see pricing in your region):

Q: What are the pre-order bonuses for Monster Hunter World on Xbox One?

A: Pre-ordering Monster Hunter World through the Xbox Store will grant you the following content:

• Origin Set
    • Fair Wind Charm
    Be sure to pre-order before the release, as these items will not be available after launch.

Q: What is included in the Digital Deluxe Edition of Monster Hunter World?

A: The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following content:

• Samurai Set
    • Zen, Ninja Star & Sumo Slap Gestures.
    • MH All-Stars Sticker Set
    • Sir Loin Sticker Set
    • Wyvern Face Paint
    • Topknot Hairstyle

If you have any Support related questions regarding Monster Hunter: World, go ahead and create a new support post here in the

Monster Hunter World forum
    to receive help from the community.

Mister Beep, Feb 8, 2018
  3. DuBChiri2
    DuBChiri2 Guest
    Friend connectivity problem.

I have 2 friends on Xbox that can no longer connect to each other on certain games after the most recent Xbox update.

When we try to play games together, no matter what it is, my 2 friends can't connect.

Whether it be actively participating in dragon Ball fighterZ, or trying to spectate, it doesn't let them, it just fails to connect.

It also happens for monster Hunter but it works fine for games like fortnite and such.

I was wondering if it's a sort of connection problem...or a problem on the developers side...because I can't figure it out.

DuBChiri2, Feb 8, 2018
  4. COMMANDER X
    COMMANDER X Guest

I have your same problem. I CAN play online with other players but when my friend and I try to join the same session we ALWAYS get these two error codes: 50383-mw1 and 50382-mw1. Since the games' day one I've never been able to play with him. It's not a
    NAT problem (we both have open NAT), we are both gold users, we both play on an xbox one 500g model, we both have the game's latest update and the xbox sistem's latest update.

I tried to contact capcom support and they didn't even answer my calls and emails, xbox support helped me with some basic steps to restart my xbox and apps but nothing worked...

I suppose It's a capcom's server issue linked to our xbox live accounts, due to some heavy problems online the first week of the game's release.

COMMANDER X, Apr 16, 2018
  5. COMMANDER X Win User

I have your same problem. I CAN play online with other players but when my friend and I try to join the same session we ALWAYS get these two error codes: 50383-mw1 and 50382-mw1. Since the games' day one I've never been able to play with him. It's not a
    NAT problem (we both have open NAT), we are both gold users, we both play on an xbox one 500g model, we both have the game's latest update and the xbox sistem's latest update.

I tried to contact capcom support and they didn't even answer my calls and emails, xbox support helped me with some basic steps to restart my xbox and apps but nothing worked...

I suppose It's a capcom's server issue linked to our xbox live accounts, due to some heavy problems online the first week of the game's release.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

Co-op games in game pass

Monster hunter world in my opinion is best game of all time plus playable with friends.
  7. AuraWolf Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

One of my friends bought me Monster Hunter World Iceborn so I've been giving that a shot.
  8. itzjustARTYOM Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

It was monster hunter World :/
  9. itzjustARTYOM Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

It was monster hunter World :/
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Certain Friends On Monster Hunter World - Similar Threads - Can't connect Certain

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  5. Xbox one can't connect to certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't connect to certain games: Hi all, While connected to my home router, I can't connect to certain game servers and join or create a party chat (connecting...). If I use my mobile phone as internet source everything works...
  6. Can't connect to one certain friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to one certain friend.: My friend and I are sharing home xbox with each other (his xbox is my home xbox and vice versa) and we cannot connect to each other in games shared to one another through home xbox. I'm curious if...
  7. Can't connect to certain friends party chat/certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to certain friends party chat/certain games: So me and my friend both have this issue where we can't connect to party chat or certain games like GTA V. Both of our NAT types are open and we can connect fine to our other friends. I've been...
  8. Can't connect to friend on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to friend on certain games: Hello, I have a friend i play with every single day on Xbox. My NAT is open and his is moderate. We have been able to connect for years now with his NAT being moderate and mine being open. We...
  9. Can't Connect to a Certain Friend or Online Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to a Certain Friend or Online Games: Hello, everyone. I've come across a very annoying issue and I will try to provide all the information that I possibly can. As of June 20, 2014, I have not been able to connect via Party with a...
  10. can't connect to certain people

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to certain people: When I play online I can play with my friends but there seems to be a problem that there are certain people i can be in the same game with f920f27d-5fdc-4581-b277-cd345f899856