Can't connect to bingo server

Discus and support Can't connect to bingo server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it seem to be a server issue almost every time I try to play ? Seems like it's not just me either. Extremely frustrating!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FormlessElf5, Oct 5, 2017.

1. FormlessElf5
    FormlessElf5 Guest

Why does it seem to be a server issue almost every time I try to play ? Seems like it's not just me either. Extremely frustrating!!

:)

FormlessElf5, Oct 5, 2017
  2. can't connect to bingo server

can't connect to bingo server

FrozenHickory39, Oct 5, 2017
  3. Microsoft Bingo

Again, you can't connect to the Bingo server...............................................................

SpiredGlitter87, Oct 5, 2017
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

I think they are working to solve!

I know that is annoying,

please be patient

Can't connect to bingo server :)

Frizio I iB, Oct 6, 2017
  5. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

I think they are working to solve!

I know that is annoying,

please be patient

:)
  7. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
  8. ApartScarf18987 Win User

bingo won't connect or stay connected today

having trouble connecting to bingo server
  9. KimMcC Win User

Is Microsoft Bingo down?

Ditto. "Server Connection Error - There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost"

Will try a bit later.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to bingo server - Similar Threads - Can't connect bingo

2. can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to Bingo: Wonder why , Lately at night when I try to log into Bingo. It says it can't connect. But when I go to Microsoft cards, I never have ny problem. What's up with that?...
  3. Can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Bingo: I can't get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I get a message that says to visit this site. Can you please check into this problem? 96750b61-c93d-4d52-b64f-37b904aaefd6
  4. Can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Bingo: Getting message to try again to connect bingo tonight. No problem on cards. 8234fc90-4bd3-4f7a-8b90-a62259c05e19
  5. can't connect to the Bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to the Bingo server: please fix it. I have very good connection with Wi-Fi and all the time is a problem to connect with Bingo server 224acdac-1a6c-4532-8299-00e6b1264dde
  6. I can't connect to the Bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the Bingo server: I can't connect to the Bingo Server and I have tried for 2 days??????????? e8bd97c6-0548-48cd-ae85-40cd51b961e8
  7. I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server: I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server 9236c113-0310-47b4-8061-09feb0c216fb
  8. I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server: Hello, generally i can connect with the server in the morning, but today was impossible. And i see it has gone for hours. When it's expected to work again? 3cdda42f-1f93-465b-a136-79acdfe60f40
  9. can't connect to bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to bingo server: can't connect to bingo server 4593c75c-8e30-4317-bfca-63290c0b4a9d
  10. cAN'T CONNECT INTO bINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cAN'T CONNECT INTO bINGO: This issue is the same as yesterday 25871454-84c4-4bb0-b91e-8b92844f89c3