Can't connect to battlefield 4 online

Discus and support Can't connect to battlefield 4 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says I lose connection to the EA servers, all online play will be unavailable, is there a maintenance going on or what?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlyRam, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SlyRam
    SlyRam Guest

It says I lose connection to the EA servers, all online play will be unavailable, is there a maintenance going on or what?

:)

SlyRam, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Guiness5150
    Guiness5150 Guest
    Anyone else having server issues?

Haven't been able to connect online for the past couple days. AW and also Battlefield 4....online connection is good and xbox live is up to date. I can't find any info on it. Thanks!

Guiness5150, Jan 2, 2014
  3. cant play ghosts or battlefield4 on my xbox one

Every time i try to play cod ghosts online it says cant connect to the servers and on battlefield 4 it says cant connect to EA online features unavailable HELP i need somebody HELP

R1CH H0M1E JUAN, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. ThatCrackaaa Win User

Can't play live

Are you getting the same message when playing other games as well?
    I'm having the same issues. I can't access any online servers for any games I've tried battlefield 4, madden 17, gears of war 4, and call of duty. My Xbox connection is good and my Xbox says I have a good multiplayer connection when I test it yet can't play
    any game online
  6. RileySimon076 Win User

Can't finish multiplayer tests (Please help!)

I have problem same you guy , I use wireless my NAT is open

I test Multiplayer it have a error massage " Can't finish multiplayer tests" but some time I will test it again it's all good but I can't play multiplayer games

I can't play any multiplayer games Call of Duty Ghost, Battlefield 4 and they have a error massages.

Call of Duty Ghost

"you must have an active network connection to play xbox live matches"

Battlefield 4

"You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavailable"
  7. Robb25j Win User

Clarification on Sharing Digital Games

So if im playing battlefield 4 under my account at a friends house online on his xbox

Can my console at home play battlefield 4 also online ??
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

trying to actually speak/get in touch with any type of xbox support is impossible so do not buy stick with ps4 and there excellant support

Well...

Xbox support:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Support number:

1-800-4MY-XBOX

Battlefield 4 online for xbox one

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmUKHhEhSVQ]

If you are having problems connecting specifically to battlefield 4 then you should contact
    EA support

If you're having trouble connecting to xbox live in general then you should contact
    Xbox Support

I get plenty of support if I need it.
  9. ShakeyuhGazzz Win User

Xbox one not recognizing my gold membership!

I am having the same exact problem. I can't play any online modes on NBA 2K14 or some features on Battlefield 4. I've tried redownloading my profile with no luck =\
Thema:

1. Can't connect to battlefield 4 online - Similar Threads - Can't connect battlefield

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  9. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  10. Can't connect to Battlefield 4 servers at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Battlefield 4 servers at all.: Ok guys every time I try to connect to Multiplayer on Battlefield 4 it gives me the connection issues. I opened all the ports for ea and xbox one but it is still not letting me connect. Please...