cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update

Discus and support cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my update was installed im pretty sure it says it was. im playing on the xbox game pass for pc , my pc is updated all apps updated. cant figure this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jim osborn1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. jim osborn1
    jim osborn1 Guest

my update was installed im pretty sure it says it was. im playing on the xbox game pass for pc , my pc is updated all apps updated. cant figure this one out

:)

jim osborn1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jim! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

What error message or error code are you getting there exactly?
    To isolate the issue, have you tried playing your other Xbox games if you could play online just fine?

For our basic troubleshooting steps, try to verify and repair your game files:
    Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

You could as well manually repair and reset your game. Check your guide here:
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

If it does the same thing after doing the steps above, I am afraid that our last resort is to reinstall your whole game. Though, there's a possibility that it's an issue with the game server since it happened after their recent update - waiting a bit might help.
  3. IMYOURNANSCAT Win User

Can’t connect to multiplayer servers?

The games i have tried so far is Ark, BO4 and Fifa 19 and i cant connect to any servers.

Ive run all the right tests and it says there is no errors?
  4. HardusGroenewald Win User

Connection issues

Thanks for the reply. All of the above are in order. I have 10mbps download and 6mbps upload. I have an open nat and no error messages. I am connected to xbox live but when i want to join the official server on ark it still say cant retrieve address and
    then i have to try again. I have been trying to connect for 3hours now and still cant join or get in the server. Is this an xbox issue or is it an ark issue. Appreciate the assistance and info..
  5. SolvedCastle54 Win User

This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE

It is the same for me. I get this message since the last system update. It is frustrating because I was able to connect to black ops servers before!!! Why all of a sudden you have to be a gold member to connect to the black ops server?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Ark Survival Evolved connection

Hi Jake,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue in connecting to the online servers for Ark. Are you having difficulty in connecting to Xbox Live servers, or to the Ark servers themselves? Are you receiving any specific error messages or codes
    when this happens? Is your PC connecting to the internet via a WiFi or Ethernet connection? Please let us know a bit more detail so that we can tailor our support appropriately to get you back into Ark.

Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update - Similar Threads - cant connect servers

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  4. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  5. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  6. Cant connect to minecraft servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to minecraft servers: I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join minecraft serves and just give me the "Multplayer is...
  7. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  8. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10 bedrock Moderator note - Moved from Windows to...
  9. Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?: My elite Xbox One console cant connect to the DCHP server. Ive tried multiple times to and still cant connect. I did a factory reset and still cant connect. Anyone have a solution?...
  10. I cant connect my x-box1 to server for battlefield3 game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect my x-box1 to server for battlefield3 game: Just rented a server on EA to play battlefield3 on X-Box1 cant connect to server at all - how can I fix this thanks e81f7127-be45-4a49-b273-109a6e454cd8