Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

Discus and support Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all 8d5465cd-6430-4426-afe3-45ae5665da9f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle Schoenek, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

The title pretty much says it all

:)

Michelle Schoenek, Feb 3, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be several reasons why you can't connect to your friend's world in Minecraft Bedrock:

Firewall or router configuration: Your firewall or router may be blocking incoming connections, which would prevent your friend from connecting to your world.

Internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can prevent you from connecting to your friend's world.

Game version mismatch: You and your friend may be playing on different versions of the game. Ensure you are both on the same version of Minecraft Bedrock.

Xbox Live account: Make sure both you and your friend are logged in to Xbox Live, as it is required for multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock.

NAT type: You may need to change your NAT type from strict to moderate, or open, in order to connect to your friend's world.
  3. ODDY786 Win User

I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

I can join my friend's Minecraft server when we are at same Wi-Fi, but we can't join each other when we are in different network (Wi-Fi)

Plz help me...
  4. Ryan Ciacelli Win User

why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

It is not my Wi-Fi I don't know what is happening I click open to land and my friend doesn't see my Minecraft world.
  5. Zapawaf Win User

error code 80151901,what does it mean,need help,

Had the same issue with the same error code. Just disconnected from my Wi-Fi, typed in my Wi-Fi password and connected again. Working fine now.
  6. xShyBoo Win User

Xbox one keeps losing internet connection

we have a Wi-Fi extender but it doesn't do much for the Wi-Fi itself my Xbox itself is cabled. the connection is fine it's just that it randomly disconnects
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi. - Similar Threads - Can’t connect friends

2. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  3. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  4. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...: I feel like I’ve tried everything to fix this problem and yet nothing has worked. b81b1021-67e7-4678-9afb-5f0a11e77819
  7. Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me: Anytime I try to join worlds it says unable to join but just yesterday i tried joining my friend yellowmerc and it let me join but today again it’s not letting me join other friends but I can join...
  8. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  9. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  10. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f