Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

Discus and support Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FPSRippy, Mar 18, 2020.

1. FPSRippy
    FPSRippy Guest

Does anyone else have a similar problem?

I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my previous address.I figured the two could be related? I'm able to play other such as pubg although I haven't
    tried many because I do not play many games.

Things I have tried:

Wireless connection(2.4 & 5.0Ghz)

Wired connection

Upnp on

Upnp off

Port forwarding

DMZ with static ip address

Reinstalling games

Factory reset my xbox one

Factory reset my modem

Restarting modem

Different splitter outside at my cable box

Bypassing the filter at my cable box

Internet service provider technician came out, found and repaired some issues with my internet connection. Checked my latency, packet loss, etc. All checks out.

Opened up support ticket with WarGaming (WoT) and eventually sending PingPlotter log files. The support member stated I had packet loss and that I'm not able to make a connection to their servers, call my ISP.

That was before my ISP tech came out.

My NAT is open

My connection is good !

I have xfinity internet with a Motorola MG7550 modem router combo. 30mbps speed.

At this point I'm starting to think it's my xbox. I have the original x box one bought it the day it came out.

At this point id be willing to try just about anything. Any ideas?

Thanks and game on

:)

FPSRippy, Mar 18, 2020
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

It may be the speed or connection of your internet, or possibly too many people playing the game at the same time.
  3. FPSRippy Win User

Update: I signed into an old email account on my xbox as a new profile. I made a gamertag (free) i guess for 7 days or something? Anyways im able to play WoT on the new profile, not the other. Any ideas anyone?
  4. RoseWolfgirl X Win User

Have a problems connection failed status say offline
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi there

Hmm as I went trough your list, it looks like the things that you haven't tried are switching out your Xbox One for a different one, and trying a different modem, router. Since you mentioned that your Xbox is an original one then this might unfortunately
    be the culprit and maybe one of the network cards has fizzled out or some thing. Try to grab a used Xbox and see if that one works or maybe look into upgrading to a new one. You have a couple of options on that front. Your can also try changing up the modem/router
    but that would be your call on what would work there
  6. FPSRippy Win User

This has got to be the worst forums I've ever been to.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone) - Similar Threads - Can't connect different

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  8. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  9. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  10. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c