Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc

Discus and support Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just gotten a Razer Blackshark V2 X and I want to use the microphone but its not coming up anywhere on my computer to use it as the microphone and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NyanKat101, Oct 6, 2022.

1. NyanKat101
    NyanKat101 Guest

I've just gotten a Razer Blackshark V2 X and I want to use the microphone but its not coming up anywhere on my computer to use it as the microphone and when I do a mic test I just hear sound from the default computer microphone array. When I plug it into my phone the mic works properly and is the default mic while plugged in. Please someone help me with connecting the microphone to the computer.

:)

NyanKat101, Oct 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, did you tried reinstalling your audio adapter driver?
    Or check via manufacturer website for the latest driver update? (For the audio adapter)

In the meantime, try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC (is like option A but deeper)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please tell me briefly what else did you tried.
    This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps or tell you how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's really strange... I know that this can bother you a bit...
    But can you try in that case go back to windows 10?

Exists the possibility that the current audio driver available for your audio card isn't 100% supported on windows 11
  5. NyanKat101 Win User

I have run the SFC and DISM and they both said they found corrupted files and they fixed them. I have also reinstalled windows 11 Multiedition version 22H2 (Latest Version). And the computer still uses the default microphone instead of the one on the headset.
  6. NyanKat101 Win User

I have tried checking for hardware changes, rollbacks and updates on all drivers and I've also tried reenabling and reinstalling all drivers. Checking for windows updates. Resetting my computer and trouble shooting input and output devices. I have also done mic tests with all input and output drivers, they all ended up just using the default computer mic. I have also reinstalled razer synapse multiple times and each time plugging the headset out and then back in. I have also tried adding new input and output devices. I have watched dozens of YouTube videos and checking for anything in the manual multiple times. I have even gone onto Microsoft community looking for other people who had basically the same problem and trying to set default devices and running all sorts of trouble-shooters and nothing has worked.
Thema:

1. Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc - Similar Threads - Can't connect Razer

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  6. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  9. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  10. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...