can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

Discus and support can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgedApe42956279, Feb 18, 2019.

1. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

Hi Support,

My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset.

we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X .

controller version is 3.1.1221.0

The headset work (we can hear sound) when connected to a pc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Aner.

:)

AgedApe42956279, Feb 18, 2019
  2. TheSquatGoblin Win User

Headset Audio Issue

Yes I have tried another controller. The headset is the Razer Kraken Pro V2, I shouldve included that sorry.
  3. xbox24ru Win User

Hi there, have you tried razer support help articles for guidance for this headset? if you haven't i have attached a link for support for this headset hope that helps

https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-pro-v2/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

Thanks

Alec
  4. BucklingYeti86 Win User

Hi.

The headset is not being detected. i am unable to hear anything.

headset is ok because i can hear sound when i connect it to a pc.

going to do hard reset now.

any more ideas ?

Thanks in advance

aner.
  5. {Parity} Win User

First, try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and
    restart the console.
  6. Zenosos Win User

I have one of these headsets just connect the 3.5mm jack you would normally put in an extender cable that then goes in pc to work and it works that way for the xbox controller.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller - Similar Threads - can't connect razer

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  4. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  5. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  6. I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable: My Xboxone does not connect to my hotspot f65ed451-7c39-4bc0-8ab7-256624fc8e71
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  8. Xbox one can't connect to router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't connect to router: Is my console too old already? Trying to connect to wifi. No success. Xbox informing me that security protocol of my router is not supported. What to do? New console or there is a soution?...
  9. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  10. Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc: I've just gotten a Razer Blackshark V2 X and I want to use the microphone but its not coming up anywhere on my computer to use it as the microphone and when I do a mic test I just hear sound from...