Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft)

Discus and support Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account through Minecraft on my PS5, a code comes up along with a QR code. I've scanned the QR code, signed in,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pmih, Nov 22, 2022.

1. pmih
    pmih Guest

When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account through Minecraft on my PS5, a code comes up along with a QR code. I've scanned the QR code, signed in, but I was taken to a black screen (on my phone) that I reloaded (the website was sisu.xboxlive.com). On my PS5 screen, the screen with the code/QR never changes or says anything about a bad connection/already signed in (no error message of any kind). I'm not sure what the issue is because I haven't linked an account already, and my connection is fine. Thanks.

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PMIH

I saw some reports from other players about this.
    Could be a temporary issue with Minecraft servers

If you don’t mind please try waiting couple hours and give it a new try
    If maybe the issue persist the best option is reach Minecraft support here
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  4. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS5

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today OrangeVvu

This message appears due to you already linked a Microsoft to your PSN account

According to Minecraft PSN FAQ, once you link one account is not possible to link a different one.
    You can double check this here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

There is no workarounds :c
    Hope you can understand, sorry
  6. Janet_C Win User

Can't connect to Minecraft ps5

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you are experiencing license issues with PlayStation, you should contact PlayStation support and report the problem.

https://www.playstation.com/support/

Microsoft does not have access to PS system purchase information.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Can't connect PS5

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. Can't connect to Minecraft ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Minecraft ps5: I was in Minecraft on my ps5 and I tried connecting with my Microsoft account but then they send me to buy Minecraft. But I already own minecraft 042db29d-f088-4c38-9b9a-a1d720f139aa
  9. I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS5: Hey so i've been trying to sign into my Microsoft account onto Minecraft on PS5 and it keep giving me a message that says its already connected to a different account, But i've never played...
  10. I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon: Every time i try to sign into my account for crossplay it says that its unable to to connect because of "connection problems" even though my connection is fine, and it signs me out of my profile....