: can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

Discus and support : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv What type of HDMI cable are you using? Have you switched them around the slots? The xbox slot can... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SpoonB0Ylover, Jun 25, 2020.

1. : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

What type of HDMI cable are you using?

Have you switched them around the slots?

The xbox slot can become loose sometimes so fiddle with the connection port.

:)

SpoonB0Ylover, Jun 25, 2020
  2. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

try to reset your tv to factory values
  3. Thoto05 Win User

can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

Maybe use a other HDMI cable.
  4. N3RD BOT Win User

Have you tried switching the tvs input? Maybe you put the hdmi in the wrong slot
  5. Miniman2804 Win User

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options. Or visit xbox support on google.
  6. KC Koloboski Win User

My tv is not a Philips it is a Toshiba(as i stated in my original reply to this post) and my issue isn't with colour or sound, it is with the xbox not allowing me to to change the resolution even though it detects that the tv is 4k capable and the settings
    are correct for this on both. As i also previously stated this has only been an issue since May(it worked fine switching between mine and my friends tv's before that update) this only appears to be a problem for people connecting to different/new 4k tv's.
    As i also stated earlier before my old non-4k died on Sunday i was at least able to put it back to 1080 when i hooked it back up to my old tv but i have been the exact same issue as a great many people with many diffenert types of 4k tv's(there are many posts
    about this exact problem on these boards all dating from the end of May onwards!)

I am also using high speed HDMI cables so that is not the issue!!

If the same thing is happening to so many people ths is NOT a hardware issue!

The last set of updates has caused this, they are broken and Microsoft needs to address this issue and rectify it.

As someone who has been loyal to xbox since the original console( i still own my original xbox and my 360 as well as all of my games for both) i find the fact that this has been going on since May(according to the numerous messages accross the forums) and
    nothing has been done about it unacceptable.

With the next generation of consoles due at the end of the year i would normally be loyal to microsoft (as i have been for the last 15 or so years) and buy the next xbox without question but this is making me seriously consider changing to sony
Thema:

1. : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv - Similar Threads - can't connect Philips

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  9. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  10. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...