Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft

Discus and support Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to link my Microsoft account to my playstation to play minecraft. When I scan the qr code and login, it says that there is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakob Klein, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Jakob Klein
    Jakob Klein Guest

Hello,

I am trying to link my Microsoft account to my playstation to play minecraft. When I scan the qr code and login, it says that there is already an account connected but I've never connected one before. How to I erase it and connect my account?

Thanks

:)

Jakob Klein, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

You can't connect another Microsoft account to your PS Account if that same PS account was connected to another before.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4™ account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4™ accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Jakob, through the link below you can check which accounts and services are linked to your Microsoft account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  4. Irene_ytw Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

Hi Lucas,

I only have one Minecraft account also only one PlayStation network account.

I also try to create a new Minecraft to login same PlayStation network account, same error in both account - Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

I’m very sure I use correct account to login my Minecraft account :(
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue. When you find the account the email it's connected to, then that's the one you can use to launch the game.

Minecraft support https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
Thema:

1. Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't connect Microsoft

2. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  3. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games: Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode,...
  4. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  7. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  8. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  9. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f
  10. Minecraft Can't connect to Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Can't connect to Microsoft Account.: After performing a soft reset in order to fix an unrelated issue, Minecraft isn't allowing me to connect to my account. I keep getting error code Cauldron. After trouble shooting with the error...