Can't Connect iPod to Xbox....

Discus and support Can't Connect iPod to Xbox.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't connect and use my iPod to the Xbox 360 using USB, and yes, I have the OMU, both from 2008 and 2011. Yes, I've gone through all your steps that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonymous Tom, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Can't Connect iPod to Xbox....

Can't connect and use my iPod to the Xbox 360 using USB, and yes, I have the OMU, both from 2008 and 2011. Yes, I've gone through all your steps that obviously don't work. It's pathetic.

GG, Microsoft. God forbid, I'd want to use a "competitor's" device on a console I paid for.

And don't talk to me about a "Zune"....who the **** uses that?

:)

Anonymous Tom, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Can't connect my iPod Touch to my Xbox

i have an iPod Touch 4th gen, and i try to connect it to my 360 so i can play music using usb, but it won't be recognized by the xbox. can anyone help me? Please??

Atomic Chalupa, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Sn1p3r 37
    Sn1p3r 37 Guest
    Can't connect my iPod Touch to my Xbox

Unfortunately due to the fact that the iPod touch has a completely different Operating system vs the original iPod. Most likely due to the touchscreen capabilities, so unfortunately it will not work. Other ipods will work you just need to download the Optional
    Media Pack for the Xbox 360, located in the marketplace

Sn1p3r 37, Jan 6, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

This isn't a Microsoft issue, but lies with Apple and the way their file system works. If it's a iPod Touch there's several apps that will let you play your music on your Xbox.

airmattdog, Jan 7, 2014
  5. ECGxDr0pXsH0t Win User

My Xbox won't find my router

I've been having the same problem my laptop, iPod and wii CAN connect to the router but my Xbox can't even find it. At first I thought it was the range but now I moved it right next to the freaking thing and it still can't find it
  6. IceStorm III Win User

iTunes to Xbox

[quote user="xnewb0rnz"]Anyone know if I can hook my iPod or iPad to the Xbox.[/quote]No. If you can't see the files via USB in Windows Explorer, it's not going to work on the 360. Supposedly the iPod Classic is still usable. iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad
    are not.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Can I import iTunes playlists into Xbox Music?

iTunes, and mac in general, make it so there stuff is not compatible.

Best you can do is plug your iPod into your xbox with USB connection and play from iPod through the console.
  8. Sn1p3r 37 Win User

Unfortunately due to the fact that the iPod touch has a completely different Operating system vs the original iPod. Most likely due to the touchscreen capabilities, so unfortunately it will not work. Other ipods will work you just need to download the Optional
    Media Pack for the Xbox 360, located in the marketplace
  9. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

Personally it would be amazing if it worked but yes they are against each-other so it will never ever happen since Microsoft has a zune.
Thema:

1. Can't Connect iPod to Xbox.... - Similar Threads - Can't Connect iPod

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  6. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  9. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  10. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e