Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Discus and support Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 100% sure the both is good hard restartt didnť work and i don't know why :( sorry for my english. please help :) 9e311ae5-abbe-46bd-8299-dccf41a4a8b7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MotionYeah, Dec 30, 2015.

1. MotionYeah
    MotionYeah Guest

100% sure the both is good

hard restartt didnť work and i don't know why Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. :(

sorry for my english. please help Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. :)

:)

MotionYeah, Dec 30, 2015
  2. JnJMallabone
    JnJMallabone Guest
    Wifi Connection

The error says "Can't connect. Check your network name and password and try again."

JnJMallabone, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Someone answer this quesrion, I'm having this issue now. It's frustrating. I need a solution like... now. Xbox y u no werk!?!?

ScaryCharmander, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Be absolutely sure you are typing the login credentials to your network correctly. Try connecting wired and see if it works for you. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  5. I need an answer to this. Yes Im typing my password in correctly. I had it working just fine today. Now it hates my life. I am upset, been dealing with xbox Live derpness for over 12 years now....

ScaryCharmander, Oct 31, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

Be absolutely sure you are typing the login credentials to your network correctly. Try connecting wired and see if it works for you. Good Luck!
  7. ScaryCharmander Win User

I need an answer to this. Yes Im typing my password in correctly. I had it working just fine today. Now it hates my life. I am upset, been dealing with xbox Live derpness for over 12 years now....
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

Hi Tyler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  9. ScaryCharmander Win User

Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Someone answer this quesrion, I'm having this issue now. It's frustrating. I need a solution like... now. Xbox y u no werk!?!?
  10. RelishedIan001 Win User

Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Same problem here, cannot connect :/
Thema:

1. Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. - Similar Threads - Cant connect Check

2. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  3. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  4. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  9. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  10. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...