Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Discus and support Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 100% sure the both is good hard restartt didnť work and i don't know why :( sorry for my english. please help :) 9e311ae5-abbe-46bd-8299-dccf41a4a8b7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MotionYeah, Dec 30, 2015.

1. MotionYeah
    MotionYeah Guest

100% sure the both is good

hard restartt didnť work and i don't know why Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. :(

sorry for my english. please help Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. :)

:)

MotionYeah, Dec 30, 2015
  2. JnJMallabone
    JnJMallabone Guest
    Wifi Connection

The error says "Can't connect. Check your network name and password and try again."

JnJMallabone, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Someone answer this quesrion, I'm having this issue now. It's frustrating. I need a solution like... now. Xbox y u no werk!?!?

ScaryCharmander, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Be absolutely sure you are typing the login credentials to your network correctly. Try connecting wired and see if it works for you. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  5. I need an answer to this. Yes Im typing my password in correctly. I had it working just fine today. Now it hates my life. I am upset, been dealing with xbox Live derpness for over 12 years now....

ScaryCharmander, Oct 31, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

Be absolutely sure you are typing the login credentials to your network correctly. Try connecting wired and see if it works for you. Good Luck!
  7. ScaryCharmander Win User

I need an answer to this. Yes Im typing my password in correctly. I had it working just fine today. Now it hates my life. I am upset, been dealing with xbox Live derpness for over 12 years now....
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

Hi Tyler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  9. ScaryCharmander Win User

Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Someone answer this quesrion, I'm having this issue now. It's frustrating. I need a solution like... now. Xbox y u no werk!?!?
  10. RelishedIan001 Win User

Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

Same problem here, cannot connect :/
Thema:

1. Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again. - Similar Threads - Cant connect Check

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...