Can’t connect audio to my friend’s twitch stream.

Discus and support Can’t connect audio to my friend’s twitch stream. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Literally what the title says. I don’t have the option to connect my audio to my friend’s twitch stream. Why? I’ve uninstalled and renown loaded the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IsaacG510, Jul 14, 2021.

1. /u/IsaacG510
    /u/IsaacG510 Guest

Literally what the title says. I don’t have the option to connect my audio to my friend’s twitch stream. Why? I’ve uninstalled and renown loaded the twitch app but nothing works.

submitted by /u/IsaacG510
    [link] [comments]

/u/IsaacG510, Jul 14, 2021
  2. ​Jamie​ Win User

How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

Well if he's streaming on twitch you need to be in a party with your friend. Once you are... open up the party where it shows who's in the party and etc.. there should be an option where it says "Include my audio" Click it and your audio should be joined in with the stream.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
  5. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Audio Within the app on PC

nope as twitch streaming pn PC has nothing to do with Microsoft or the gamebar so cannot be blocked, you would have to ask your friend to not broadcast the audio but that may also affect game audio too.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect audio to my friend’s twitch stream. - Similar Threads - Can’t connect audio

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  5. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  7. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  8. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  9. My Xbox can’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to the internet: My Xbox can’t connect to my internet but my other devices have no problem at all… cox also said there’s nothing wrong on their end. I’ve tried everything from restarting routers and the Xbox...
  10. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...