Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen

Discus and support Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi guys I am trying to connect my Facebook account to a gaming app from the Microsoft store and I keep getting a cookie consent form over the sign-in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SciFiKriss1967, May 7, 2023.

1. Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen

Hi guys

I am trying to connect my Facebook account to a gaming app from the Microsoft store and I keep getting a cookie consent form over the sign-in screen and can't get rid of it.

It is not just happening on one but all of them.

Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen [​IMG]

I am using Windows 11 and a Dell Inspiron.

Thanks in advance

Kriss Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen :)

:)

SciFiKriss1967, May 7, 2023
  2. kari' Win User

bro u are a life saver thank you so much
  3. Corentin Baudrit Win User

Same problem, Impossible to connect with facebook with games on the store, cookie window is broken, is a fix on the way ?
  4. Carlos-MSFT Win User

Hello, you can also contact Slotsmash™ User Support for assistance by sending an email to the following email address.

slotsmash.vip@gmail.com

Disclaimer:This is a non-Microsoft contact information.

Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the non-Microsoft contact information or any support related to technology.

We hope your problem will be solved successfully!
  5. SciFiKriss1967 Win User

Unfortunately that didn't work still getting the same problem...

and here is my windows info

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎21/‎11/‎2022

OS build 22621.1555

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0
  6. Adam Howarth Win User

Brilliant. I'd been scouring the internet for hours to try and find an answer... and you solved it in five seconds!

Now, what was my Facebook password...? :)
Thema:

1. Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen - Similar Threads - Can't connect apps

2. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my console to the app?: How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432
  3. What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect: This is getting ridiculous now like I can't play remote play at all 2be4ca10-9267-46f1-8e62-7a2f4c1526f4
  4. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...: "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months...
  6. Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app: Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app 0170db66-f61f-4540-bd20-e0404a7ecba8
  7. I can't connect my console to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect my console to the xbox app: Whenever I try to connect my console to the XBOX app it tells me to sign into my account, but every time I have it says to try again later, this has been going on for a week....
  8. Can't Connect Via XBox App

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Connect Via XBox App: I've set up an account for both me and my son with the Xbox App so we can play Minecraft Dungeons together. However: From my account, my son's account appears permanently offline. Within the...
  9. I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC: I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC. I don't know why. I try everything that I can think. I have just the message "You don't have internet connection. Try again". Please, help...
  10. Can't Connect to XBOX Live - Xbox App - PC - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Connect to XBOX Live - Xbox App - PC - Windows 10: When I try to join a party or make one it just gives me an error saying "Can't connect to xbox live" How do I fix this? |Resolved| dcde51ef-b472-4a09-8c3a-e369b16e2d33