Can't connect a new controller the power button keeps flashing on and off slowly

Discus and support Can't connect a new controller the power button keeps flashing on and off slowly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a new blue controller put new batteries The power button continues to flash on and off slowly 9e93fe05-9799-4c40-9297-978840fe1dbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthony jordan1, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Can't connect a new controller the power button keeps flashing on and off slowly

Bought a new blue controller put new batteries The power button continues to flash on and off slowly

:)

anthony jordan1, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Can't connect a new controller the power button keeps flashing on and off slowly

Have you tried a full power cycle/shut down of the console yet?

When this happens with my controllers, I try that first. If that doesn't work, I connect the controller with a console. Typically the full power cycle clears up the issue.
  3. Anthropomorphic Win User

Xbox Controller Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10

The controller cannot pair with any computer, in fact it is not even visible on any computer. As I said, the Xbox button on the controller flashes slowly when I press and hold the button but as soon as I let go it switches off entirely. Pressing and holding
    the Xbox button for a slow flash and then simultaneously pressing the sync button, which would usually result in a fast flash, does not result in a fast flash, it just keeps flashing slowly. When I plug the device into an external power source, the Xbox button
    slashes slowly but the sync button still does not cause it to flash more quickly and it is not visible to any device. Thus I am quite sure that it is not a problem with the computer but with the controller.
  4. Aubreysmith1 Win User

Xbox one controller failed update, keeps flashing

Restart the console Connect the controller again using the console and the connection button on the controller then it should work.
    I already tried the sync button on the remote but nothing( it only keeps on flashing,slowly)

I will try it again
  5. arbyksv Win User

Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

Yes, I'm trying to connect my controller via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC (It worked before yesterday). When I connect my controller via USB Cable it works fine.

The XBox Button flashing slowly when it's turn on. When I press the sync button to connect via Bluetooth, the XBox Button flashes for 1 second and the controller turn off.
  6. Xavier Manea Win User

Xbox one controller connected to laptop via bluetooth not working properly

i have tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting it and now the controller doesnt work on the laptop at all, it keeps going from connected to paired then back to connected and the xbox logo on the controller is flashing slowly.
Thema:

1. Can't connect a new controller the power button keeps flashing on and off slowly - Similar Threads - Can't connect controller

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date: I think I am just going to go back to dual booting Centos + Ubuntu with wine. This is ridiculous. Windows is literally the most **** OS. 08b65b97-df97-4248-9bf3-496f51169ced
  6. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  7. My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB: My Xbox one controller halo5 edition can't connect to my samsung m11 with USB but it can connect to my PC what happen and how can I do. Can you help me please T-T...
  8. NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...: Estimado.- previo saludos, no puedo conectar mi control con la consola xbox 360. No tengo el cable, siempre lo he hecho con el wifi. No se puede conectar. Saludos desde Peru....
  9. I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc: My pc is a toshiba with windows 8.1 and it does not let me connect my xbox one control because it says that the controller is not available, I got into the device manager but can not find any...
  10. Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?: I've been trying to connect my Xbox one rock band guitar controller to my pic for GH3+ but the game won't recognize the input with the wireless adapter. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?...