Can't connect 2nd player in Minecraft on Xbox slit screen

Discus and support Can't connect 2nd player in Minecraft on Xbox slit screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We have been able to play multiplayer in split screen before, but for some reason now we're not able to connect the second player. There is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnaNyberg1, May 16, 2021.

1. AnnaNyberg1
    AnnaNyberg1 Guest

Hi,

We have been able to play multiplayer in split screen before, but for some reason now we're not able to connect the second player. There is no error message, but we just see that screen where it says "generating world" and then it never finishes.

We play Minecraft on Xbox one.

What might have happened and what should we do?

:)

AnnaNyberg1, May 16, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.
  3. Deathstroke xD Win User

Split screens on Minecraft

No, there is no way around this. What I think they made it like this is because for SD televisions, the screen will not fit.

An example of this is Gears of War 3: The reason you can't quickly switch loadouts in Gears 3 was because for 480p TV sets, it would jump onto the 2nd player's screen.

I'm guessing the same happened to MineCraft and they did this restriction.
  4. hayleydelve Win User

2 controllers for 2 players minecraft

Thank you, I've managed to connect the 2nd controller but I cant seem to find the 2 player option on Minecraft?
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft 360 2 player issues

In order to play Minecraft (Xbox 360) with 2 players you'll need it connected to your TV via HDMI. The whole issue with the screen tells me you have it hooked up differently which is the reason you can't play 2 player co-op.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft plusieurs joueur (pas en ligne) [Translation - Minecraft multiple player (not online)]

Good day

I have done it with only 2 players.

You will need to assign a profile for each controller.

The 1st player need to be in the game.

2nd player must press the xbox logo on the controller and sign in with a profile. Will give a prompt on the screen to join. Just press the button that show on the screen. It will load the 2nd player to the world.
Thema:

1. Can't connect 2nd player in Minecraft on Xbox slit screen - Similar Threads - Can't connect 2nd

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  9. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  10. I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one: i have just primary dns and my xbox 360 cant connect to internet in the xbox one is same? c843d18f-7791-4994-8abd-91b37acf7b2d