Cant conect to xbox live says high packet loss WTF

Discus and support Cant conect to xbox live says high packet loss WTF in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sick and tired of *** xbox one issues fix your *** problems we pay way to much money for a piece of *** console. It always somthing with xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AltFallout420, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Cant conect to xbox live says high packet loss WTF

Sick and tired of *** xbox one issues fix your *** problems we pay way to much money for a piece of *** console. It always somthing with xbox one .....FIX THIS ***

:)

AltFallout420, Mar 5, 2016
  2. IronKoBe
    IronKoBe Guest
    Godness sake!!!!

is xbox one down it says i have a 100 percent high packet loss wtf is that i never had any problems i can connect to my 360 just fine and ps4

IronKoBe, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live with everything I use. Netflix, Online Multiplayer, YouTube, and etc.

Same problem here. Regarding the packet loss, how come I never had this problem before? It started after the latest console update for xbox one. When I try the ping test, the most packet loss I get is 2 packets which adds up to 0%, but when I check my xbox
    one it says the loss is 100%. WTF?? Does anyone have any solution? Thanks

Amaurizao-4AD4036F-726C-41A3-B42F-318CEED2BD99, Mar 5, 2016
  4. BBFB
    BBFB Guest

same problem here. I'm getting 0 packet loss - except with Xbox connecting to Live... c'mon microsoft, you know weekends are gonna be busy. Plan ahead when it comes to server capacity, you do have those giant scalable clouds, right?

BBFB, Mar 5, 2016
  5. BBFB Win User

same problem here. I'm getting 0 packet loss - except with Xbox connecting to Live... c'mon microsoft, you know weekends are gonna be busy. Plan ahead when it comes to server capacity, you do have those giant scalable clouds, right?
  6. IronKoBe Win User

Godness sake!!!!

is xbox one down it says i have a 100 percent high packet loss wtf is that i never had any problems i can connect to my 360 just fine and ps4
  7. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
  8. BaCKtoBASICs77 Win User

high packet loss.

Hi what is high packet loss it is saying 100% on mine as well
  9. Amaurizao-4AD4036F-7 Win User

Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live with everything I use. Netflix, Online Multiplayer, YouTube, and etc.

Same problem here. Regarding the packet loss, how come I never had this problem before? It started after the latest console update for xbox one. When I try the ping test, the most packet loss I get is 2 packets which adds up to 0%, but when I check my xbox
    one it says the loss is 100%. WTF?? Does anyone have any solution? Thanks
Thema:

1. Cant conect to xbox live says high packet loss WTF - Similar Threads - Cant conect live

2. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4: When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel bc21e015-3bcc-47b5-8870-c41456984ef4
  3. Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server: Hello,i am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition. For more than 3 weeks now i cant play on Galaxite server. When i try to join it loads for some time and then disconnects.It says (disconnected from...
  4. My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working: Hello, today I opened my xbox and it said it wasnt conected to the internet but my router was working. I tried to play fortnite but it didnt let me so when I tried to play rocket league it let me...
  5. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  6. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  7. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  8. cant conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant conect to xbox live: live in Shreveport, LA I have a 2-wire/PACE 503INV wireless router/modem I have one controller connected to router I'm on ATT UVerse following are error status report W:0000-0021 X:0000-F001...
  9. Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated ...: I try to sign into live, and a message comes up saying "Your account needs to be more secure. This is the only way we can send you security codes: (then it has my cell number listed) then it...
  10. cant conect in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant conect in to xbox live: Hi I can not conecte me on xbox live it says all the time that there is a problem with the service what service? I have paid gold membership on the xbox 1 year can you have a USB drive on 64 mgb...