can't conect to forza horizon 3 server

Discus and support can't conect to forza horizon 3 server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the online features of FH3 don't work altough i am connected to xbox live 70a27414-f600-4fcb-88ac-e79953c784b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperCooler22, Nov 25, 2017.

  1. can't conect to forza horizon 3 server


    the online features of FH3 don't work altough i am connected to xbox live

    :)
     
    SuperCooler22, Nov 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Jacky_468
    Jacky_468 Guest
    Teredo is unable to qualify

    Trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online, but i can't connect to the server because of this problem.
     
    Jacky_468, Nov 25, 2017
    #2
  3. forza server issue

    I don't know why, but I cannot connect to the forza horizon 3 server, even though I'm connected to working wifi. I know the wifi works because youtube works. It's just that forza horizon 3 is stuck in offline mode. Can anyone help?
     
    TotherMeteor77, Nov 25, 2017
    #3
  4. VigneshArvind Win User

    forza horizon for DNS servers

    im trying to play with my friend on forza horizon 4 but for some reason it is not conecting and it said your DNS servers are not conected and my network is perfectly fine
    Hi jrw4th,

    Are you facing this issue only Forza Horizon 4 or all the games?

    In case if you're this issue in all the games, you may have to go to Xbox Network Settings -> Reset your network configurations.
  5. MemeLord2 Win User

    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

    Hello. After what you suggested we are still on able to get online. It is not just Forza horizon 4 for it is Forza horizon 3 as well. This is the error

    Unable to join session

    for support, join forums at...

    there is s support ID

    a server ID

    fsiled to redolve server address. Check your DNS settings snd try again.
  6. JSR Devon Win User

    Are these servers some kind of joke?

    Forza 4 is released, servers are inferior to Forza 3...You can't explain that
  7. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  8. iamamuser Win User
Thema:

can't conect to forza horizon 3 server

Loading...
  1. can't conect to forza horizon 3 server - Similar Threads - can't conect forza

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. xbox one pad can't conect to pc

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one pad can't conect to pc: i buy xbox on pad, reciver The first time I connected it, it worked. but the second time, it is released as soon as it is connected When the controller is turned on, it will turn off...
  10. Miss APP, can't conect to live..

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss APP, can't conect to live..: Hi, Today I installed The Division but those problem with Live came up and then I can't access anything, when I click to conect Live nothing happens. I checked my conections and its normal.. For...