Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC
Discus and support Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to make a purchase through Microsoft Store on PC but I keep getting error message "Having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SBuchanan22, Nov 28, 2020.
Thema:
Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC
Loading...
-
Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC - Similar Threads - Can't complete purchase
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves
in XBoX Games and AppsSays I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?... -
Why can't you completely disable quick resume?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can't you completely disable quick resume?: Honestly it's just one of the worst things that have been added to Xbox. It just causes so many issues and it's so annoying. I would rather completely disable it than be able to save 5 seconds of... -
I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033 -
I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...: I go through the Repair Order for my device which is still in warranty, but after I've selected the free shipping option I get the error message: TraceID: VT1q5V6+0U+//tx0.6.225 I've tried to the... -
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player
in XBoX Games and AppsHeroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4