can’t communicate with friend
Discus and support can’t communicate with friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just one of my friends I cant chat with properly party chat doesnt work at all, I cant see hus display picture at all and with in game chat I can hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sgt Billdrid, Oct 31, 2020.
Thema:
can’t communicate with friend
Loading...
-
can’t communicate with friend - Similar Threads - can’t communicate friend
-
Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update
in XboX InsidersRe-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect
in XboX InsidersRemote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work... -
Why can’t I see my active suspension when i have an active communication ban?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can’t I see my active suspension when i have an active communication ban?: I’ve got a communication ban and I want to make an appeal but it says I have no active suspensions, does anyone or a Xbox agent know why? 0bdffde2-3a28-4953-ba6b-580f2dd88129 -
Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?... -
I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a -
your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...
in XBoX on Consolesyour device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...: The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this? [img] 30a7494a-03b5-4afb-9e6c-0a8ccc99ab75