Can’t click stat???

Discus and support Can’t click stat??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’m reaching out because I’m completely stumped and can’t figure out what I’ve done. But I have a razor tomahawk with the video 360. And for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N1deepRudy, Apr 15, 2022.

1. N1deepRudy
    N1deepRudy Guest

Can’t click stat???

So I’m reaching out because I’m completely stumped and can’t figure out what I’ve done. But I have a razor tomahawk with the video 360. And for some reason I can’t even click start I believe some of it has to do with the Omniverse download possibly but I’m not sure and I could totally use some help.. And I repeat that because it sounds crazy I can’t even right click go to display properties or click the start menu but I can browse the Internet.

:)

N1deepRudy, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can’t click stat???

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello N1deepRudy, this is really unusual, as you have this Razor PC, have already tried to check the drivers, or if there is any additional installation of management software on the PC that should be installed.

If you've tried some of these options and still the situation continues, try contacting Razer support so they can guide you.

https://support.razer.com/?_gl=1*1cv9vhk*_ga*MjAwOTg0MDE4MC4xNjUwMDA1MjU3*_ga_3TRK53PM75*MTY1MDAwNTI1Ny4xLjEuMTY1MDAwNTM5NS4zNA.. &_ga=2.29103356.1999032886.1650005257-2009840180.1650005257
  3. DominumStige Win User

Can’t click on things on the store

Hi!

Make sure the Store is correctly updated by opening the "Updates" section of the console.

Alternatively, try to perform a
    power cycle
  4. Jaximus Decimus Win User

Track your Halo 4 trueskill rank here and leaderboard! Just like Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Click on "Update Stats" on the Halo 4 page.
  5. Snotty Chunks Win User

Demolition Man achievement

We have currenly no stats about this player in our database.

To get detailed stats about this player, click on the Update button above.

This will add the player to an update queue. After the update you will see here the full player stats.
  6. Mathis Jacobs Win User

Purchased games disappeared.

I can’t find the email because it was so long ago that i bought the game. I just checked my xbox profile and it still shows my stats for the game but the game is gone
Thema:

Can’t click stat???

1. Can’t click stat??? - Similar Threads - Can’t click stat

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  5. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  6. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  7. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  8. I can’t click anything on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t click anything on Minecraft: I am trying to play Minecraft on my Xbox series X and when I open the game when I press the A button nothing happens. 970cef99-ec12-453f-8e33-a7920ed47d30
  9. Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps: I open the Xbox menu and it freezes unless I hit the Xbox button and the Xbox won’t let me click on any apps 5dff2360-bdcf-4e95-9aae-90571a375b07
  10. Can’t click on things on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t click on things on the store: every time I go on the store I go to click on a catergory and it says error 0x80070bfa I wanna no how to sort this out 7794126a-8146-4bfe-bb0c-2619367f9846