Can't click Sign in on XBOX

Discus and support Can't click Sign in on XBOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 question, Why i can't click sign in on Xbox app? Already try to reinstall xbox, but still can't sign in. Xbox Game bar not shown wheh... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Inot Legolas, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Inot Legolas
    Inot Legolas Guest

Hi,

I have 2 question,

1. Why i can't click sign in on Xbox app? Already try to reinstall xbox, but still can't sign in.
    2. Xbox Game bar not shown wheh i press Windows and G, and from shortcut.
    Please help

:)

Inot Legolas, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

iNot, Let's test some procedures ok?

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Also tell me what your windows would be, if it's 10 or 11
  3. ps4rules789 Win User

Unable to sign in

I can't sign in, clicking "connect to xbox live" does' nothing,

under network, both test pass
  4. FainterZebra54 Win User

Xbox Live account

Yes, and I am signed into Xbox Live. But I can't download anything, apps, games whatever. It always goes to the screen that says I have to sign in to Xbox Live and when I click on it, I'm already signed in. I can't even download the Netflix app so I could
    use the tv or movie feature . . .
  5. Nicolas Godin Win User

Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

I already tried but I'm not able to sign in on the website. I see the "Sign in" thing but I can't click on it. And yeah, I already got Xbox 360 games in the past on my Xbox One.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Not able to access xbox.com?

This used to happen on the old site as well. Clicking 'Sign i' wouldn't work so you'd click 'Post New Thread' and get signed in.

However, if you're not logged in to this new format, you can't click 'Reply' and be signed in when it loads because the 'Reply' buttons aren't there
Thema:

1. Can't click Sign in on XBOX - Similar Threads - Can't click Sign

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments]
  4. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  5. I can't click Join Ark on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't click Join Ark on PC?: I saw people were having issues trying to click the Join Ark option in the menu, I tried to respond so that others could be helped but the chain is now locked. Just click to the right of Join...
  6. why won't my skins load and why can't i click off skins.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my skins load and why can't i click off skins.: whenever i click skins in minecraft launcher my skins that i downloaded won't load and i can't click play, installations, patch notes or anything else. ( i play on java)...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX: I recently bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to play through Cloud Gaming on my browser. However, when I go to the games the "Play" button is greyed out and I am not able to play any...
  8. Can't Click on Anything in the Windows 10 Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Click on Anything in the Windows 10 Xbox App: I have been having so much trouble these past few days with the Windows 10 Xbox app. When I loaded it up, I wasn't able to click on the icons so went through the steps of running wsreset.exe,...
  9. Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC: Hi, Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing....
  10. Can't sign into xbox love on PC. When I click the sign in button it pops up for a quick...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into xbox love on PC. When I click the sign in button it pops up for a quick...: I had to reset windows about a week ago and now when I try to sign into xbox live on my PC the screen pops to sign in pops up for a quick second then disappears. submitted by /u/marky_7 [link]...