can't clam midnight drive rocket league

Discus and support can't clam midnight drive rocket league in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the 1000 credits you get from the bundle but i do not have the boost car or wheels 106a50a4-3f2c-4acf-b173-3258781d0cc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vizeiffy, Jan 4, 2022.

  1. vizeiffy
    vizeiffy Guest

    can't clam midnight drive rocket league


    I have the 1000 credits you get from the bundle but i do not have the boost car or wheels

    :)
     
    vizeiffy, Jan 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    can't clam midnight drive rocket league

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    For game add-ons -or DLC- the first place to check is in your games and apps:

    - In your games list, select a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

    - There, look for them under the Installed or Ready to Install list.

    If you cannot find them there, please sign in at http://store.xbox.com and search for them. From there, you can also trigger the installation to the console.

    Also, please check: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-gam...
  3. Kiara Axwell✔ Win User

    Fortnite/Rocket League Midnight Drive Pack

    Okay thanks for the confirmation.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Fortnite/Rocket League Midnight Drive Pack

    Hello, Kiara. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

    Some games, add-ons and bundles are country/region locked. Not that they will only work on the region you purchased them, but if they were purchased on US for example, they need to be redeemed on a US account.

    If you go live in another country in the future and migrate your account, as long as the country is supported by the game, it will work just fine.

    This is to prevent unauthorized purchases and frauds from credit card stealing.

    I'm not really sure about the Midnight Drive Pack, but if you are getting an error message about country/region when trying to redeem the code on your account, I would suggest you to request a refund from the vendor and purchase the right version for your account's country.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. Mouthwash92 Win User

    Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

    Yes, my Microsoft account that I used to claim these bundles are linked to Fortnite and Rocket League. I have looked for reported issues about this on all types of social media, I have found nothing. I checked on the website for the Midnight Drive Pack to no avail.
  6. JayMuffin_82 Win User

    Xbox One X eject sound

    I appreciate the response and unfortunately neither of those fixed the issue. I was just playing Rocket League with a disc in the drive for a different game I was installing over night and in the middle of game of Rocket League it just launched the other
    game. I now thing the issue is with the disc drive itself.
Thema:

can't clam midnight drive rocket league

Loading...
  1. can't clam midnight drive rocket league - Similar Threads - can't clam midnight

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...