Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...

Discus and support Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on another Microsoft account I have Bedrock edition on both Xbox One and Windows 10, but despite this I can't claim the Java and Bedrock for PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadlyAidan, Jul 28, 2022.

1. DeadlyAidan
    DeadlyAidan Guest

Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...

So on another Microsoft account I have Bedrock edition on both Xbox One and Windows 10, but despite this I can't claim the Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on that account. for some extra info, I don't own it through family sharing, I got a code for Win 10 edition when you still got it for free by purchasing Java Edition, and I used that code on another Microsoft account because that's my main account (I only really used this account for the Java Migration.) If someone (preferably a human and not a bot) could help me that'd be great, thanks.

:)

DeadlyAidan, Jul 28, 2022
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

I appreciate you letting me know. On Microsoft Store, the only bundle that includes Java Edition is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, I would like to clarify, is that the game version that you purchased?
  4. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If I have Minecraft on PlayStation, can I get Java Edition on PC?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Eternal

The short answer is nope, due to the offer required that you have PC Bedrock edition, any other Bedrock edition was not eligible for this offer

Here's the official announcement about this:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---...

If you want Java edition, right now there's a bundle for $30, this includes both Java and Bedrock edition on PC, so you're going to get both games for the same price:

https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-java-...

Hope everything's more clear now, but if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
Thema:

1. Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite... - Similar Threads - Cant claim Minecraft

2. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  3. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  4. Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft: I have the minecraft deluxe collection on nintendo switch and cant claim the extra dlc and minecoins. 2ed675c1-c2bc-4438-a50e-8ee96a257798
  5. Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock: i have an old account that is bedrock, when i log in to claim java it wont let me but instead says to buy the bundle or buy java on its own. 36a8b7e0-5f0d-45ac-9bc6-155d8fde27fc
  6. i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.: i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points. for anything what should i try 1f0db38c-8c0f-4b37-977f-4924ba5c6950
  7. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  8. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  9. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  10. Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X: I brought a Xbox one x and i am unable to claim the 50000 points from doing so can you guys please help me fix this problem. 4ddd177c-b570-46a0-bfff-c8c81e79c889