cant claim rewards points

Discus and support cant claim rewards points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi i cant claim my xbox rewards points, the information on my profile is complete but it doesnt let me claim them what can i do in this case?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xXFocusRocketXx, Jul 13, 2017.

1. cant claim rewards points

hi i cant claim my xbox rewards points, the information on my profile is complete but it doesnt let me claim them what can i do in this case?

:)

xXFocusRocketXx, Jul 13, 2017
  2. cant claim any reward points

so we cant claim any points on my sons account and there's over 200,000 to redeem. This account used to be linked to mine, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but this address is now obsolete and also *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and all the rewards on Sam's account are what I've earned since 2005.
    I want this looking into asap as we have spent alot of money over the years, thousands on digital downloads and I have a gamer score of 40,000 so time spent too. We have enough to redeem for an upgrade to Xbox 1 but can not claim the points this Is very annoying.

sammydang3rous, Jul 13, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    cant claim any reward points

Hello sammydang3rous,

This gamertag is not a Xbox Live Rewards member. As stated in the pop-up on the Xbox Live Rewards site, the program is ending in your region, and registration has been disabled for the last two months. Since you only ever attempted to join the program on
    April 25th, you would not have been entitled to any Rewards Credits. As stated in the FAQ, only Rewards members are eligible for Rewards:

I have had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you are an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we will begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.

Additionally, Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems are two separate currencies.

XBLRewards8, Jul 13, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello xXFocusRocketXx,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your Colombian Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will
    not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Since Colombia is
    not a eligible Rewards region, this is the only resolution for this issue.

XBLRewards8, Jul 13, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xXFocusRocketXx,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your Colombian Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will
    not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Since Colombia is
    not a eligible Rewards region, this is the only resolution for this issue.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

cant claim any reward points

Hello sammydang3rous,

This gamertag is not a Xbox Live Rewards member. As stated in the pop-up on the Xbox Live Rewards site, the program is ending in your region, and registration has been disabled for the last two months. Since you only ever attempted to join the program on
    April 25th, you would not have been entitled to any Rewards Credits. As stated in the FAQ, only Rewards members are eligible for Rewards:

I have had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you are an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we will begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.

Additionally, Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems are two separate currencies.
  7. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass App

8. Gerardo CG Win User

Claiming reward week points

Hi there Justin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The Microsoft Rewards streak points are automatically added to your account when you complete the streak and finish the three missions for that week; you don't have to claim them as they are added automatically.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  9. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

There is a bug with that page on the rewards console page at the moment it seems, seen a few people having trouble claiming rewards and points. Hoping they get it fixed soon for everyone effected.
Thema:

1. cant claim rewards points - Similar Threads - cant claim rewards

2. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  3. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  4. Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft: I have the minecraft deluxe collection on nintendo switch and cant claim the extra dlc and minecoins. 2ed675c1-c2bc-4438-a50e-8ee96a257798
  5. Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock: i have an old account that is bedrock, when i log in to claim java it wont let me but instead says to buy the bundle or buy java on its own. 36a8b7e0-5f0d-45ac-9bc6-155d8fde27fc
  6. i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.: i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points. for anything what should i try 1f0db38c-8c0f-4b37-977f-4924ba5c6950
  7. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  8. Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...: So on another Microsoft account I have Bedrock edition on both Xbox One and Windows 10, but despite this I can't claim the Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on that account. for some extra info, I...
  9. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  10. cant claim any reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant claim any reward points: so we cant claim any points on my sons account and there's over 200,000 to redeem. This account used to be linked to mine, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but...