Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X

Discus and support Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I brought a Xbox one x and i am unable to claim the 50000 points from doing so can you guys please help me fix this problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ActiveWildPig, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X

I brought a Xbox one x and i am unable to claim the 50000 points from doing so can you guys please help me fix this problem.

:)

ActiveWildPig, Aug 15, 2018
  2. i have the Xbox one s and Xbox one x

i have got both the Xbox one s and Xbox one x but i cant claim the point when i click on the Xbox one x it takes me to the store and says its unable to load and it does it with the Xbox one s is well and i don't know what to do or how to claim my points
    if you want proof i can put the code under my Xbox.

YTBestDarkGamer, Aug 15, 2018
  3. i have the xbox one x and xbox one s

i have got both the Xbox one s and Xbox one x but i cant claim the point when i click on the Xbox one x it takes me to the store and says its unable to load and it does it with the Xbox one s is well and i don't know what to do or how to claim my points
    if you want proof i can put the code under my Xbox.

YTBestDarkGamer, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X

StuartATrueRed, Aug 16, 2018
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. GreenHawk84 Win User

Xbox One X Freesync Horizontal Lines

I was able to chat with Samsung today. They are claiming it is the Xbox One X that has the issue. I may have to test my friend's Xbox One X to see if his also does this.
  7. MechWarriorZero Win User

XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

when I had the XBox One I was able to control my tv though Xbox one, but now I have the series x and I cant control my tv though my series x?
  8. diagoro(2) Win User

Game Pass Quest points not being received

I realize I'm the only one responding here, but it's meant as an update.

The support is beyond slow. Somehow ended up with numerous support claims, some were deleted, and in the end I'm lucky to get one response a week.

It's simple, the monthly total ON the xbox doesn't show the totals from quest points claimed on the app, nor do they show from many of those claimed on the xbox. Last month I completed one quest worth 1000 points, it never showed in the total. This month I should have over 300, but on the xbox it's been stuck on 60 for 10+ days.

I don't mind technical issues, but this is extremely poor support. It's starting to rival my frustration with not being able to get Series X.
  9. THE REAL ZERO X Win User

please let us have achievements remove from hacked accounts

they unlocked 35 xbox achievement point. and all my achievements were my work. when my flat mate once logged in to my account and play worms she unlocked an achievement. i set up a new account and spent hours to unlock it my self. so i could rightfully
    claim them. 49517 point from achievement that i unlocked myself. all my work. and now my game score is a lie and i cant unlock the without spending over £50. and one is based on chance. no i want my game scoreback as it was
Thema:

1. Cant claim my points for my Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Cant claim points

2. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  3. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  4. Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft: I have the minecraft deluxe collection on nintendo switch and cant claim the extra dlc and minecoins. 2ed675c1-c2bc-4438-a50e-8ee96a257798
  5. Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock: i have an old account that is bedrock, when i log in to claim java it wont let me but instead says to buy the bundle or buy java on its own. 36a8b7e0-5f0d-45ac-9bc6-155d8fde27fc
  6. i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.: i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points. for anything what should i try 1f0db38c-8c0f-4b37-977f-4924ba5c6950
  7. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  8. Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...: So on another Microsoft account I have Bedrock edition on both Xbox One and Windows 10, but despite this I can't claim the Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on that account. for some extra info, I...
  9. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  10. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....