can't claim a gift card

Discus and support can't claim a gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i purchased it from an app called paytm ( indian app for payment ) .when i tried to claim it it said This code is for another region It was purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pratik Hembram, Jan 13, 2023.

1. can't claim a gift card

i purchased it from an app called paytm ( indian app for payment ) .when i tried to claim it it said

This code is for another region

It was purchased in a different region from your account

now what am i suppose to do plz tell me it is 10$

i hope i can get help

:)

Pratik Hembram, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

can't claim a gift card

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but you may need to get the code replaced or refunded for a code that is for your region. Since this is an Xbox Gift Card it should be for your region's currency as well.
  3. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  4. Richarizardx Win User

Anyone else just get hacked and had gift cards bought on your account?

This just happened to me as well. I couldn't find a way to cancel the gift cards so I claimed them in hopes that whoever bought them can't steal them. Changed password and set up 2FA. Now I have $75 Xbox gift card credit and don't even own an Xbox.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

Yup. You can't buy a gift card with a gift card.
  6. TechMaster85 Win User

Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

You still need a credit card attached to your profile in order to claim the free 360 game
    I know I have a lot of Visa gift cards (I'm under 18 on a teen account obviously, can't have a real one). I added one with money still left on it, and I still can't redeem this free game.
Thema:

can't claim a gift card

1. can't claim a gift card - Similar Threads - can't claim gift

2. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  3. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  4. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  5. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  6. I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10: I can't claim java edition it says I need to buy it [img] even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account [img] 6ace7108-d673-4d98-a125-0882fb538163
  7. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...: I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game...
  8. I can't claim my game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't claim my game pass perks: I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I...
  9. Why can't I claim the items that came with my console

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I claim the items that came with my console: when I try it says it's already claimed yet I bought the Xbox with the fortnite rocket league bundle and it wasn't opened yet either but I can't get the items I want help to resolve this....
  10. Can't claim gift card pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim gift card pack: I bought the sparrow hawk pack and I can't claim it. I already have the master hunter card, so is this the problem. I can't sell the card though, so please help da968b71-e50d-48b3-b700-0d9244881942